Linked Events

• Annual Tennessee Classic: May 01, 2009 - May 03, 2009

Author Topic: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's coming  (Read 418611 times)

Offline Brother Dan

Re: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's comming
« Reply #255 on: January 22, 2009, 08:07:10 pm »
Hey Pat, I liked that one. did you get that, Greg. SEE FOOD. Too funny.    Brother Dan
Cleves, Ohio

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #256 on: January 22, 2009, 08:58:31 pm »
  Well Greg, we got a hard freeze last night and another one coming tonite. I picked the last pineapple today before it turns into a popcicle but there wil be more by May. Everything in the garden got froze last nite except the Collards.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #257 on: January 23, 2009, 12:07:03 am »
Aaww Greg, I wuz holdin back a little.  You orta see me when um reel hongry ;D
  One day Eddie... one day I'll get to.  Just knowing it's possible, makes me feel good. ;)  BTW, I loooove collard greens.  I think I could eat a level quart of 'em. ;D   Saw Filer
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #258 on: January 23, 2009, 07:39:42 am »
If you was holding back,we might ought to re think the food supply. ;) ;D ;D I never seen
a small guy eat like that before.It was amazing to watch. ;D :o I just thought jesse could eat till I seen you ,Greg is bringing up the back of that pack. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #259 on: January 23, 2009, 08:39:18 am »
BrotherDan...I think I heard that one the first time when I was in grade school! ;D It's still funny though...thought I'd bust a gut! ;)

Shannon, I think Eddie might ought to bring one hog just for your own sake...maybe we could square you and Jesse off across a table from each other and see who falls over backwards in their chair first. Jesse is probably at a disadvantage right now due to just eatin' MRE's. Although they're high colorie I think.

Eddie, how you reckon sliced pineapple's cooked in with those collard greens would taste like? Could you try some before you come? Might could be a new annual dish for the Classic Pot Luck Dinner. ;D Okay, I'm gettin' too silly... :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Jesse

« Reply #260 on: January 23, 2009, 08:45:30 am »
seemed like right when I swallowed the last bite the bell would ring again. ;D Should be a great time. I might bring down some cheese. I know Greg likes the squeaky kind.  
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #261 on: January 23, 2009, 09:57:20 am »
Naw yall ganna pick on my for eating like a bird when i get back..lol i'v lost 25lbs and dont eat much anymore..
Mililani Hawaii

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #262 on: January 23, 2009, 09:59:15 am »
But i will bust my diet over that weekend.. i know i will eat 6-8 pappy burgers.. oh man! those things are so good.. and if i have to chew and spit just to eat one i might lol
Mililani Hawaii

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #263 on: January 23, 2009, 02:27:47 pm »
Yeah Jesse-S, that squeaky cheese was good! I'd forgotten about that...I'm sure we could put some to good use...pass me some saltines with those crackers please. ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #264 on: January 23, 2009, 02:38:24 pm »
Your going to bring some Juustoleipä ........alright now I know I am coming!!! I'll suck it up and ride that far for some Finnish Squeaky Cheese!!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #265 on: January 23, 2009, 03:20:24 pm »
OK, I've gotta ask- What in the world is squeaky cheese? If your cheese squeaks down here there's a rat tunneled up inside of it somewhere......:)
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #266 on: January 23, 2009, 03:24:26 pm »
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #267 on: January 23, 2009, 05:17:31 pm »
Caveman, you wouldn't have to spend anything if you didn't want to.
 You could however, buy staves, arrows, a bow or pretty much anything archery related.   If you shoot the course, it cost $20 I think ???  Then there's concessions and such.
  This ain't a big money event. Of course, the more money you spend while your there...the better ;D
  Eddie Parker, you're a smart A** ;D  If you knew how bad I wanted to kill an Oseola, you wouldn't even mention you live in Florida. I'm bringing my calls and gun.  If I've killed out by then, I'd love to try to call one in for you or anyone else for that matter.  I just love the sound of an old gobbler sounding off before first light and if Pappy has as many turkeys as he does deer, it shouldn't be too hard to find one. 8)

Hey! I would sure love to hunt a Turkey. Never done it before. Think Pappy would mind if I tried for one while I was there?  Maybe get some pointers too? Uhm, what type of license do I need?

Man this sounds like fun!!!

David

PS: We all now about Eddie!!!!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #268 on: January 23, 2009, 10:30:57 pm »
 Hillbilly,, Curds, good ol' squeky cheese from Wisconsin. YUMMY
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #269 on: January 24, 2009, 02:14:50 am »
Greg, Jesse ain't gonna be any competition, he's watching his weight.  Gotta be in shape for the ladies when he gets back. ;)

Tiller, if it takes you 8 months to make a bow, you don't need to take up turkey hunting.  Your next bow would be years in the making, cause you'd spend what little free time you have hunting ;D 

Turkey huntin is the only hobby I love more than bow making.
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.