Linked Events

• Annual Tennessee Classic: May 01, 2009 - May 03, 2009

Author Topic: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's coming  (Read 418612 times)

Offline DanaM

Re: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's coming
« Reply #510 on: February 19, 2009, 01:19:33 pm »
Hey we could charge a $1 per person to stick feathers on him >:D

Or we could use bacon grease instead of tar, that way Hannah and Sadie can have some fun too ;)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #511 on: February 19, 2009, 01:23:46 pm »
Lets see here! Keenan and Dana have now moved to the top of my list!!! BEWARE!!!! >:D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline DanaM

« Reply #512 on: February 19, 2009, 01:41:21 pm »
Shaken in my boots David :D Or should I say Tiller Da Killer :o :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #513 on: February 19, 2009, 02:00:11 pm »
Everytime I think I've got yall off of picking on Tiller and talking about..."who's working on a bow during the Classic?" for instance, yall start picking on Tiller again. If you're not careful you'll tick him off and he won't come to the Classic, and then who will you have to pick on during the Classic? ;D

Beside's, you guys are getting on the top of his list and that mean's he plans to bring you some of his sweet smelling soap! We barely had the cabin aired out before hunting season...didn't want it following us to the woods! You working on some natural scents yet? ;)

Sorry David, I don't know what to think about all these guys constantly giving you a hard way to go! ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Keenan

« Reply #514 on: February 19, 2009, 02:20:08 pm »
Greg I was just responding to your thread and stated I'd like something with a little chararcter. And that I'd be glad to contribute to the Happy Pappy Club. Then da "Dana" guy starts talkin bout a featherin and so I ask some innocent questions and now I be on top da list. ::) >:D

Offline DanaM

« Reply #515 on: February 19, 2009, 02:45:50 pm »
Yer just a little angel eh Keenan O:)

Hey Tiller whats a little tar and feathers compared to being caged and poked with a stick :o :-*

Manistique, MI

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #516 on: February 19, 2009, 03:27:19 pm »
David, keep a bar of your soap in your pocket and it will ward off these demons like garlic does for vampires.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #517 on: February 19, 2009, 06:09:30 pm »
Good idea Pat! But I have some special things planned for both Dana and Keenan. Lets just say they will be smelling like a rose by the time the classic is over!!!!

Revenge is sweet.... SMELLING!!!!

Got an unscented soap Greg. Still have not had time to work on anything else. My business partner/mom has been in the hospital the last couple days. She is doing ok now but it's been tough.

I think of the ragging these guys give me to be about equal to that they give you about eating. Just means they like ya! (Though the retribution they will be getting will be quite something else!!!  >:D)
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline cracker

« Reply #518 on: February 19, 2009, 06:38:57 pm »
OK that does it I'm gonna bring my sling shot so I can keep the peace.Ron 8)
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline DanaM

« Reply #519 on: February 19, 2009, 07:57:05 pm »
OK that does it I'm gonna bring my sling shot so I can keep the peace.Ron 8)

Sounds like a plan ronnie the Physical Therapist has given me these really nice rubber bands should make a nice sling shot >:D

I will bring a big ol bag of iron ore pellets for ammo. We can sit and sip some spring water and do some sniper shooting ;) :D

Tiller hope yer moms doing ok.

Manistique, MI

Offline cracker

« Reply #520 on: February 19, 2009, 08:08:25 pm »
Dana I don't know about sniper work after spring water in may be more like spray and pray.
Tiller best wishes for your mom.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #521 on: February 19, 2009, 08:30:39 pm »
Thanks guys! She is doing much better.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #522 on: February 19, 2009, 08:45:36 pm »
ronnie I like that thought, Spray and Pray :) as long as I'm the doing the spraying ;)

I really did get some nice bands for making sling shots, I'm supposed to be using them for exercise
but I just tell em my dog ate them and they give me new ones ;D

Manistique, MI

Offline david w.

« Reply #523 on: February 19, 2009, 10:48:00 pm »
I am excited for all of this. :)
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

if it dont go fast...chrome it - El Destructo

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #524 on: February 19, 2009, 11:36:22 pm »
David...you have no idea what your getting into!  ;D