Linked Events

• Annual Tennessee Classic: May 01, 2009 - May 03, 2009

Author Topic: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's coming  (Read 418593 times)

Offline DanaM

Re: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's coming
« Reply #720 on: March 19, 2009, 06:30:24 pm »
I will be there by Tuesday ;D Maybe earlier ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Online Jesse

« Reply #721 on: March 19, 2009, 08:11:32 pm »
We might get there wed but most likely thursday. Was going to bring Hanna's pup but after thinking about it she would most likely be a nuisance to everyone. Especially on the 3D course. Maybe when she gets a little older and calms down a bit. Right now she goes 100 mph and only stops to eat and poop.
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #722 on: March 20, 2009, 05:55:30 am »
I will be there all week. From the Friday before April 24 till the Monday after.Man it's a tough life. ;) :)
I will be working around there,mowing and cleaning but will be in and out,not working all day.
Mike the main crowd will usually come in Wend. evening and Thursday.The shoot starts on Friday Morning.We had a good crowd by Thursday morning last year. :) We have a 2 day open shoot this weekend and altho it is fun it don't hold a light to the Classic.Different bunch of folks[Mostly]  :)
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Keenan

« Reply #723 on: March 20, 2009, 11:51:31 am »
 Well Gang I'm seriously bummed.  We have scheduled another back surgery for the 31st of this month and it's looking lik the classic is out of the pic for me this year. :'( I was really looking forward to meeting everyone but the doc said "absolutely not".    Seeing how this is round number three on the same disk, I have to head the warning.   :'(

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #724 on: March 20, 2009, 12:55:41 pm »
Keenan, sorry you won't be able to make the Classic this year but pay attention to your doc(and nurse Rachet) and do as he(and she) says so you can make it next year!   ;) You have to be in good shape for the elk this fall also.   
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline n2everythg

« Reply #725 on: March 20, 2009, 05:00:28 pm »
Planning on being there as well.
Anyone from NC that wants to commute get hold of me.
later.
wade
N2
East Coast of Nowhere

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #726 on: March 20, 2009, 07:00:54 pm »
Same here...if there is anyone on my Route from Amarillo Texas  to Pappy's....that needs or wants a Lift....let me know....and they can ride Biotch on my FatBoy!!!! Not.....If I can get someone that needs a Ride....I will either take the Shelby....or my Wife's New Pickup!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #727 on: March 20, 2009, 07:26:41 pm »
Wade, I sent you an e-mail
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Hickoryswitch

« Reply #728 on: March 20, 2009, 07:58:02 pm »
Destructo I don't know about being on the way but if I can get a ride in the shelby. ;D ;D I'm gonna try to be down there thur. evening. It'll be late cause I gotta work that day.  Maybe I can call in sick.
Wayne Silverthorn

Offline CHA-CHING

• Chuck
« Reply #729 on: March 21, 2009, 12:29:37 am »
We might get there wed but most likely thursday. Was going to bring Hanna's pup but after thinking about it she would most likely be a nuisance to everyone. Especially on the 3D course. Maybe when she gets a little older and calms down a bit. Right now she goes 100 mph and only stops to eat and poop.

Jessee, how about bringing pic's of Hanna's pup, we would love to see em. Chuck
"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

Offline DanaM

« Reply #730 on: March 21, 2009, 07:04:46 am »

Jessee, how about bringing pic's of Hanna's pup, we would love to see em. Chuck

Follow the link :)

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,7679.0.html
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline CHA-CHING

• Chuck
« Reply #731 on: March 21, 2009, 11:31:08 am »

Thanks Dana, I checked out the link. Hanna and Pappy can be proud. Chuck

"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #732 on: March 21, 2009, 05:46:35 pm »
Ah! Dang it! Keenan. Thats a real bummer. Was looking forward to introducing you to everyone. Get well so you can make it out next year.

Well, looks like its shaping up that I will be the lone NorWester heading east again. I should blow into town Tuesday evenning before the classic. Expect 50-80 MPH gusts. Put out the gale warning folks!

David T
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Online Jesse

« Reply #733 on: March 21, 2009, 09:51:19 pm »

Well, looks like its shaping up that I will be the lone NorWester heading east again. I should blow into town Tuesday evenning before the classic. Expect 50-80 MPH gusts. Put out the gale warning folks!

David T
After all that good southern cooking There might be some 50-80 MPH gusts ;D
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline brownhillboy

« Reply #734 on: March 21, 2009, 11:03:26 pm »
Is there still room for another family of 4 to tent camp?  We hope that we'll be able to come....probably late Thurs. at best.
south central VA