Linked Events

• Annual Tennessee Classic: May 01, 2009 - May 03, 2009

Author Topic: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's coming  (Read 418631 times)

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
Re: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's coming
« Reply #915 on: April 09, 2009, 05:56:11 pm »
Save some of that wood for me! I like yellow wood!!!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline RG

« Reply #916 on: April 09, 2009, 06:25:36 pm »
I cant think of a single person that will be at the Classic that likes Turkey meat So just keep it hid and I will take
care of it for you when you get here

Ron

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #917 on: April 09, 2009, 07:25:07 pm »
Turky, nah! Ron doesn't really like it either. He's just trying not to hurt your fealings! Just save it all and hand it over to me and I'll put it somewhere safe!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline cracker

« Reply #918 on: April 09, 2009, 08:33:01 pm »
Turky, nah! Ron doesn't really like it either. He's just trying not to hurt your fealings! Just save it all and hand it over to me and I'll put it somewhere safe!  ;D
Hmm a Tiller and a bunch of turkeys on a plane sounds like a national enquirer story to me.
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #919 on: April 09, 2009, 08:44:25 pm »
Thems Turkeys on the plane be Yoopers in Disguise! Birds one the wing!!! Down with that, Ya Sure Ya Betcha! HOLY WAH!!!  ;D

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #920 on: April 09, 2009, 10:25:22 pm »
 I'm sweating out makeing it up now. I've got to catch a plane to Northern Manitoba next week when my Visa comes in. I'm supposed to be there just for a week, but I've been there, dun that before. I've got to fly into Winnepeg and then catch some little ass plane into Flin Flom and then drive till the road turns to gravel and then quits. ::). The wife says she wil come up without me and bring all the trade goods. She's a better businessman, person, than me. ::) And she will bring all the meat Pappy if I don't get back in time, too.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #921 on: April 09, 2009, 11:45:47 pm »
You better be there....or I will be outnumbered ....and outgunned.........you were going to be my Backup when I got stupid on Spring Water....I was going to depend on You Kung-fu to save Me!!!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #922 on: April 10, 2009, 01:35:24 am »
Can we all say "Vulnerable!", "Fare game!", "The worm has turned!!!"  >:D

Eddie, dont you dare not come to the Classic! I was planning on that great jet black hair of yours and 6 ft stature to pull some of these ladies that flock to me off my back so I can have some time to make a bow! Now what am I going to do???  ;D

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #923 on: April 10, 2009, 01:39:16 am »
Tiller, that werent a lady..it was Cracker Ron :o....you did have tooo much spring water i spose 8)....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #924 on: April 10, 2009, 06:51:13 am »
Man I hope it works out Eddie, Koan looks like we are going to have bunch from MO. got
a bunch of calls and e mails from folks that haven't been before,saw it in PA and want to
make it.1 call and wanted to know if it was a dry county. ;) Mike you bring them Turkey on down.You could fry up a bunch for the pot luck Sat. night,I talked to Gary  he said he would be there Wend. evening.I will probably park you beside him if that's OK. Have you got a fly ?
billy emailed me and said he was going to try and make it up also.We don't want to forget
the PA picture,may need a wide screen this year. :) We will try and do that mid day Sat. if we can get everyone together.
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cracker

« Reply #925 on: April 10, 2009, 08:12:06 am »
Tiller, that werent a lady..it was Cracker Ron :o....you did have tooo much spring water i spose 8)....Brian
Allright guys this is gettin a little creepy. I don't know if I can hang with this crowd. Till is little and cute and all but he aint built right. If you kmow what I mean.Ron

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #926 on: April 10, 2009, 12:39:49 pm »
I'm with ya there Ron! There is just something a little off with these guys this year.

Offline yazoo

« Reply #927 on: April 10, 2009, 01:01:31 pm »
pappy beside gary is fine,where i can keep an eye on him,, I have a canapy, and should be there on mon eve,
if you can shoot over them , they ain't to far

Offline cracker

« Reply #928 on: April 10, 2009, 05:59:01 pm »
I'm with ya there Ron! There is just something a little off with these guys this year.

Yep seems a little suspicious doesn't it.Maybe I should whip us up a couple war bows so we can play blount the wiseguys at 300 yards. >:D >:D

Offline cracker

« Reply #929 on: April 10, 2009, 06:03:56 pm »

Yep seems a little suspicious doesn't it.Maybe I should whip us up a couple war bows so we can play blount the wiseguys at 300 yards. >:D >:D
I know what I could tip them with golf balls a slice is considered no fault no liable. >:D