Linked Events

• Annual Tennessee Classic: May 01, 2009 - May 03, 2009

Author Topic: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's coming  (Read 418729 times)

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
Re: 12th annual Tn. Classic who's coming
« Reply #1020 on: April 22, 2009, 05:21:45 pm »
I think we shall all be eating well! Wish I could bring some stuff on the plane fresh from Seattle but the salmon season aint till later and they done let me hunt whales no more. Bummer! Muktuk on the barbie would have been grand!

Bringing a few bars of lemongrass and a few unscented!

David T
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline RG

« Reply #1021 on: April 22, 2009, 05:30:48 pm »
 ;) Not sure what venisonburger can do with it but I know what I could do with it

Ron

Offline cracker

« Reply #1022 on: April 22, 2009, 05:37:00 pm »
;) Not sure what venisonburger can do with it but I know what I could do with it

Ron
Whatcha got in mind?
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #1023 on: April 22, 2009, 08:55:40 pm »
Well I reckon nobody wants the ribeyes I was plannin on bringing with me on monday.Ron O:)

Pappy....whats on for Wednesday Supper????

Ron.....you can hold off on them Ribeyes till Wednesday Night....and me and you can devour them!!!!

Dan they don't have any Tick Spray here....I guess because it's a Desert!!

And for your Information....Yankees don't have a clue wjhat to do with a Brisket....and if they tell you otherwise....Ignore them...... ;D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline RG

« Reply #1024 on: April 22, 2009, 10:32:54 pm »
Cracker I am going to bring the company grill Monday it has a charcoal grill on one side and a smoker on the other
and Pappy has a large gas grill we can do most anything we want with any kind of meat My company grill is huge

Ron

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #1025 on: April 23, 2009, 12:06:25 am »
Purty sure Auggie and I will leave Monday mornin, were bout 6 1/2 hrs. from Heaven ;D.....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #1026 on: April 23, 2009, 12:51:32 am »
                                                                  984 miles for me.........
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline venisonburger

« Reply #1027 on: April 23, 2009, 12:52:41 am »
I can cook anything, man I'm gettin hungry reading about all this food!!,  The deer steak and taters sounds pretty good Pappy, I'm ready to help any way I can, Saturday I think I'll whip up a big batch of my fresh salsa for snackin on while we're waitin to eat.
I think I'm pretty much all packed except for last minute stuff, all I need is to see Dana pullin in the driveway early Sunday A.M. and I'm free for 9 days!
VB

Offline venisonburger

« Reply #1028 on: April 23, 2009, 01:02:08 am »
If theres a grill with a smoker then it's low and slow BBQ, get some spice on em and let em go for the day. Anything I don't know about BBQ I'm gonna learn from you folks.
VB

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #1029 on: April 23, 2009, 05:56:49 am »
Don't look like there is going to be much time for bow building, :) ;) Tom you might map quest
the address,it will get you off i40w in Ashland city and bring you in the back way,it is closer and
a pretty drive.If not do like Ron said and when you get into Nashville follow the signs that will take you to Saint Louis Mo.[ it will say Clarksville/Ft.Campbell ] after you get through Nashville witch will be I24W then go to exit 19 turn left off the interstate and go to the road stops. 1/2 mile ,then turn right and go about 5 miles and you will see the signs[big4x8]TwinOaks bowhunters] you will turn left there and follow the signs on in,you can also look for Smiths Salvage yard signs.The address is
1079 Ashley Rd. Chapmansboro,TN. 37035. See ya soon. Can't wait to see yall Koan,sorry to hear that John K ,was hoping you could make it. :) We will find something Wend. EL.  ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #1030 on: April 23, 2009, 08:53:23 am »
Don't worry Greg we will save ya some vittles, well maybe we will >:D

One more day of work than its pack the truck catch a few hours sleep and roll on out of here around midnight saturday :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1031 on: April 23, 2009, 09:28:38 am »
If you leave at mid night you should roll in Mid day Sunday,shouldn't you.How many hours is it.
Right now the long range looks good,Rain Tuesday night and Wend and a chance Thursday
then pretty through the weekend,I know that can all change but just maybe we will get lucky this year.I can only hope. ;) :)
   Pappy
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 09:34:38 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #1032 on: April 23, 2009, 10:49:54 am »
About 14 hours driving time Pappy,  plus stops fer gas and food, I'm hoping to be there by 2 or 3 PM yer time :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1033 on: April 23, 2009, 10:55:13 am »
Cool I will be looking for ya. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cracker

« Reply #1034 on: April 23, 2009, 05:30:31 pm »
I'll be taking the ol lady to the Vidalia onion festival on Saturday. Maybe I can score some onions for us to gnaw on on TN.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?