Author Topic: I'm a pealer (Stripper)!!!  (Read 14039 times)

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
Re: I'm a pealer (Stripper)!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2009, 09:46:13 pm »
Naw, I'll just make it a point to be way over on the other side of the shed when Tiller does his stripping demo at the Classic. ;D :D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2009, 10:42:05 pm »
Don't worry Tiller I'm a stripper too.  ::)  :D   I can't figure out why anyone would go through the trouble of grinding them.  ;D
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2009, 01:05:34 am »
This thread reminds me of my cat and 2 dogs. The cat used to go out(he's 21 now) and catch a mouse, chippy or vole, bring it into the house and release it in front of the 2 dogs. Then the cat would jump on the couch and enjoy the show!  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline stickbender

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2009, 02:49:36 am »

Dang, you guys have gone and cleaned it up already!  Here is where I was gonna give you visions of Tiller stripping and Eddie with his kilt and leopard print thong, under it, whooping it up table side, with some spring water in a mason jar, tossing dollars at Tiller.  Hell I would give Eddie the dollars just to video that, and put it on You-tube! ;D  Would be a whole heck of a lot safer than the Buffalo hunt in Africa! ;D  There would be tall trees, for you guys with the paint ball arrows, to run to when, Eddie starts his Kata's, and gives you his death stare, after he gets whopped by a few paint arrows >:D......but make it a tall tree, he might stand on Tiller's shoulder, to reach you guys.  Second thought, it might be better if Tiller stands on Eddie's shoulder, to reach you guys.  Tiller might faint if he looks up...... :-[He can pull down one Guy at a time.  Third thought, don't shoot them with the paint ball arrows, or gun.  Eddie, and Tiller don't have any blunt arrows......Just pay your money and leave.  You don't want to see the whole show anyway! ;D
You'd stay awake all night! ;D ;D

Wayne

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2009, 06:36:15 am »
It ant that I don't know how to strip them,I do I just don't like the feather as well,too
flimsy in the gig or handling them if I am tying them on.. I guess that is what make the world go round. NO STRIPPING AT THE CLASSIC TILLER,AT LEAST NOT IF YOU ARE STAYING IN THE CABIN WITH ME. ;D ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2009, 10:23:02 pm »
I'll keep it clean!!! Can I strip some feathers though?  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline majsnuff

• Shoot low boys the bad guys are riding ponies.
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2009, 11:35:56 pm »
??Pointy stick thing?? tell me more
keep it simple
make it fun