Author Topic: Stupid Saint Patrick's Day Limericks  (Read 27207 times)

HatchA

Re: Stupid Saint Patrick's Day Limericks
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2010, 05:54:17 pm »
       But all is not lost, as it seems the troll at the end of the bar is gone, and in her  place,...... is a rather presentable lass. ;D ;D

I love it!!!!  :D  brilliant!!!

*tips hat*

Offline stickbender

« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2010, 08:16:10 pm »

Thanks HatchA, I wonder about the Irish Haiku, " Refrigerator "  Hmmmm, meaning cool?  Beer storage unit? Beer and food storage unit?  The " light " is not on when the door is closed?  Like a closed mind.... ;)  Uh......I guess you will have to find the guy with the shirt and ask him what it means to him..... ;)  I personally like the shirts, that leave no doubt.  Some Friends of mine for My Birthday, gave me a T Shirt that says, " I'm Not a Gynecologist, but I will take a look " ;D  Refrigerator is a little too heavy for me,...Ohhh, maybe that is it.......  Heavy Dude......Oh well I am sure it makes perfect sense to him.

Wayne

HatchA

« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2010, 08:34:03 pm »
A guy in work got a t-shirt on his honeymoon last year in America...

"Friends don't let friends buy red tractors"

A John Deere t-shirt :D

Paddy Englishman, Paddy Irishman and Paddy Scotsman were stranded on a desert island in the Pacific.
Paddy Englishman was walking on the beach one day when he tripped over an old lamp.  He dug it out of the sand and brought it back to his two friends to show them.
As it was being passed around from hand to hand, the sand being rubbed off; smoked billowed from the spout and a Genie appeared and granted them each one wish...

Paddy Englishman was first to speak: "I wish I was back home with my loving wife and family..." he said.  The Genie snapped his fingers and *POOF*, Paddy Englishman disappeared.

Paddy Scotsman spoke up next:  "Ah wish Ah wur back haime tae, in th'airms o' mah bonny lass an' the we'ans aboot th'floore".  Another snap, another *POOF* and he too disappeared.

Paddy Irishman took a few moments...  Looked about him at the surrounding island, thought for a few seconds then said:

"Oi wish me two pals wer' back heeyar wit' me...  Oi'm ahfle lonely boy meself!!"

;D