Main Discussion Area > Announcements

New to this Forum

(1/2) > >>

Fletcher the Arrow Maker:
I am a long time Traditional Archer, since about 1962 I think.  I have been doing primitve bows and arrows for about 15 years now - mainlywith the Mountain Man Rendezvous clubs.  I was shown in a past issue of Primitive Archer magazine in an article done by one of the 'Mountain Men' who is a good writer and photographer.

I should have registered on this forum sooner.  I belong to several others and so much cyberspace and so little time!

My name is John Fredenberg and I am known as 'Fletcher the Arrow Maker' from my first Boy Scout Rondy where I taught the boys about the history of the fur trappers Rendezvous and how the Mountain Men often were given 'new names' based on something they did (bad, good or silly)  They were also taught how to shoot a black powder rifle, primitme bow and arrow, make a fire and cook on it with cast iron or copper pots and pans and how to set up teepes and white canvas tents and sleep in a bedroll.  Great time going back in history a bit.

A question - how do I update my profile?  I can open it but can't seem to add any information.  I would tell more about myself that way.  Also - how do you post a pictue as an avatar - or do you do that here?

Thanks

Fletch

hawkbow:
Welcome brother, glad you are here, look forward to your posts.. Hawk a/ho

Pat B:
Welcome to PA, Fletcher.  You will enjoy your time here.
  If you click on "modify" at the top right of the page, that should allow you to make changes to your profile.

Hillbilly:
Welcome aboard, Fletcher. If you will click the "Profile" button at the top of the page, you can access and modify your profile. We don't have the avatar option at the moment.

mullet:
 Welcome Fletcher, Glad to see another arrowmaker here. I love trading with arrowmakers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version