Linked Events

• NC Trad Archers State Shoot: May 22, 2009 - May 24, 2009

Author Topic: NorthCarolina Traditional Archers 2009 State Shoot  (Read 25507 times)

Offline Mechslasher

Re: NorthCarolina Traditional Archers 2009 State Shoot
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2009, 11:52:31 am »
two more hours before i can leave!!
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2009, 11:54:50 am »
Had a great weekend and saw lots of folks. I brought my camera but it never left it's case. ::)  I know Mrs. Hillbilly took lots of pics as well as others so we will have to rely on them to help us relive the fun and for others to see how much fun we had.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »
We had a great time, yep I've got pics-as soon as I get them downloaded I'll post some. This is a really good shoot, already looking forward to next year. We had a pretty good representation from PA-enjoyed seeing everyone again and meeting a few people that I haven't met in person before.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline boo

« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2009, 12:32:51 pm »
same hear, Had a good time. It was great to meet everyone and just get out and do some shooting. Saturday night was awesome, cant wait till next year.
Boo

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2009, 12:49:01 pm »
It was all fun. Glad I had the chance to go. Was great seeing everyone again.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Hardawaypoints

« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2009, 12:02:57 am »
I hate I missed. Work reared it's troublesome head and try as I might, I couldn't avoid it.  Now, I'm owed even more favors from ungrateful real estate agents that I'll never collect on. 
Looking forward to seeing some pictures whenever anybody gets the chance to post 'em.

I'm savin' up some peach for the September Knap-In in Burlington...consider yourselves warned.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Offline Mrs. Hillbilly

• I like broccoli
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2009, 10:04:02 am »
Wonderful to see everyone again, had the best time shooting, camping, sitting around the camp fire. Got to know some new P.A.s, hope everyone made it home OK. Yes I did get some great pics. Hope to see yall at Pat's B-Day.

Tina
What can I say - I'm a female?  That says it all.

Offline HFD60

• HFD60'S PHOTO'S
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2009, 11:00:41 am »
Man what a great weekend, nothing like good friends, food and fun (not to mention peaches ;) )! I'm at work and still haven't got to unload my truck yet, so hopefuylly after work tonight I'll get to that so I can get the pictures uploaded ::) ...I'm already looking forward to doing it again
Rich Bistline
Harrisburg, PA

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2009, 01:44:42 pm »
It was good meeting you in person, HFD. I'll try to get our pics up tonight, too.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2009, 06:52:54 pm »
HFD, It was good to meet you. Glad to hear you made it back home OK. I was beat after riding 2 1/2 hours so I can imaging how beat you must be.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

knappy dude

« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2009, 08:25:07 pm »
it was good to see all my old friends even the ugly ones, you know who you are. also good to meet new friends . Thanks to the hillbille clan for the good company and food :P

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2009, 08:44:56 pm »
Had a blast. My camera sat in its case almost the whole time. I have a few pictures rom the Sat night concert put on by Hillbilly and Barry.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Mrs. Hillbilly

• I like broccoli
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2009, 12:54:23 pm »
nugget is your camera still working??? ;D ;D

Tina
What can I say - I'm a female?  That says it all.