Author Topic: who is going to mojam?  (Read 15249 times)

Offline Auggie

• redneck engineer
Re: who is going to mojam?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2009, 09:01:11 am »
I'll be there,and will be draggin Koan,and probably knapperderg along too.And yeah,its hot,its a reversal from pappys,the ground is dry,but youll be drippin wet from sweatin.
laugh. its good for ya

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 11:44:48 am »
Dano, I geuss I can drink Timo's portion..maybe it will make the hot dogs from hell go down easier, ;)....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 11:47:22 am »
Mike(yazoo)...you bringin momma to make more a them good vittles for us..hint, hint. If anyone is on a diet, better stay away from Mikes camp,lol....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Dano

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 03:36:34 pm »
Brian, your welcome anytime. I doubt if Mickey and Dianne will be there this year, no HDFH unless someone else takes up the tradition. :'(
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Nevada

Offline yazoo

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 11:31:02 pm »
dont worry about cooking. we will have lots of food you can gain 5 pounds by just smelling my food,,here in the south bacon grease is a condiment ;D
if you can shoot over them , they ain't to far

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 11:42:52 pm »
I'd love to come...but I am afraid that My Job will probably not allow it...We have all kinds of Overtime Scheduled....plus I don't know if I could stand the Heat ...with Your Humidity any more!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline loyd

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2009, 08:27:19 am »
i plan on going this will make 11 years will have 4 great grandkids this time wont get much done. loyd

Offline PaulN/KS

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2009, 04:39:27 pm »
Got the vacation time scheduled and will be there with the wife and daughter.
Dano, glad you changed your mind Amigo. Look forward to seeing you and your new camper... :)

Offline mobow

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2009, 04:46:02 pm »
Good to see everyone planning to come.  Who would of thunk we would be doing this 11 years from the first one.  I look forward to seeing everyone again.  Tim, I promise I will sit and bust some rock with you this year.  Also, anyone who would like to do a seminar of some sort I could use the help.  Thanx in advance Tim.  I look forward to seeing your arrow demo.   keith

Offline tom sawyer

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2009, 05:05:59 pm »
The family and I will be there again this year.  This time I'm bringing a little homemade wine, as well as some homebrew.  Looking forward to seeing familiar faces, as well as some new ones.

Winemaking is my hobby du jour.  I've got about 150gal in the cellar now (600 bottles).  All kinda young yet.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 05:09:56 pm by tom sawyer »
Lennie
Hannibal, MO

Offline tom sawyer

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2009, 06:17:32 pm »
Also, I have an announcement.  There will be no hatchet bow contest at this year's MOJAM.  I talked to Keith about it, and since we only had a few bows in each of the last few years I think its clear this contest has run its course.  It certainly proved that an excellent bow can be made with nothing more than a tool as simple and basic as a hatchet.  I hope none of you are too dissappointed.  There is an awful lot going on at MOJAM on Saturday afternoon so I don't think it will be missed too much.  As last year's winner, I am going to still bring a prize and donate it to the stash for the clout shoot or auction.
Lennie
Hannibal, MO

Offline woodstick

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2009, 10:16:18 pm »
i will trade 2 kids for a trip there but i gota trip to nashville comeing up so i gota set home and cry one day you will see a big ugly tatto man there.
a drawn bow is a stick 9/10 broken

Offline tom sawyer

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2009, 12:15:07 am »
If they mow grass and don't eat much, I'd consider it.  Mine are just the opposite though.
Lennie
Hannibal, MO

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2009, 06:39:56 am »
woodstick when are you coming to Nashville,maybe you can drop by and visit,only about 30 miles.
  Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline tom sawyer

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2009, 03:19:29 pm »
You should really visit Pappy, he runs a camp for wayward bowyers.
Lennie
Hannibal, MO