Author Topic: PRIMITIVE PATH WAYS  (Read 2145 times)

Offline Blacktail

PRIMITIVE PATH WAYS
« on: May 20, 2009, 11:42:39 pm »
I seen this guy chipping on you tube..i like the chipping he was doing and the i seen how big his arms are and i was like holy cow his guy is big....and then i seen he was waring shorts...and then it clicked in my head...primitive tools,burlington chert,big arms,short,...ITS BILLY...i have to say no wonder he writes for pa on the videos he did he is an awesome instructor..and the video is great....i am looking at bird points and other small point differently...i hope there is going to be more videos...thanks billy.

Offline Bone pile

Re: PRIMITIVE PATH WAYS
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 10:55:10 am »
OK whats the link ? I'm always into watching someone else work ;)
Bone pile
Venice Florida

Offline billy

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 12:07:52 pm »
Hahaha....wow, thanks for the kind words John!  Yeah, I posted those videos just a few days ago but I didn't expect anyone from PA to pick me out so quickly!  Glad you liked the videos.  Unfortunately the point I made was not all that great, but I tried to do it kinda fast because I know people nowadays just don't have the attention span to sit there and watch someone chip an arrowhead for 45 minutes. 

I'll post some more, along with videos of some kills I've made with my primitive bow.  Stay tuned!

By the way...how could you see my arms??  I got so close to the camera that I thought all you could see was my hands!

« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 03:47:42 pm by billy »
Marietta, Georgia

Offline Blacktail

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 08:52:17 pm »
i thought you would get a kick out of that..i seen your arms when you leaned over to get a tool...i think....john