Main Discussion Area > Cave Men only "Oooga Booga"

1 Month Living on a Wild Diet

<< < (2/26) > >>

Pat B:
Sounds interesting Jamie. Keep us posted. 8)

Jesse:
awesome. I bet you gain weight ;D

jamie:
probaly wont gain weight. every time i do this i lose about 8-10 lbs . most of that in the first week. its the body getting cleaned out. then the weight stabalises as long as i get the protien i need.

well today was the same.  alot of greens. for tonite i harvested a salad and some solomans seal roots. big suckers too. plus i got bonus meat when i wacked a squirrel that happened to run across my path at the archery range. gonna save the venison for when i really need it. blue gills and little critters will do for now. saw a lot of beech nuts  too but didnt get any today. never saw a european beech produce actual nuts. must be all the rain. peace

cowboy:
Jamie, did ya take a primative camera into the woods with ya? Sure would be interesting for us westerners to see what your gathering out there ::).

jamie:
paul i have the camera with me now. Im gonna start taking pics. Well after a couple of days im down to 182. Thats just the body cleaning itself out. The brain is still adusting. Gonna market this out as a new hollywood diet. :) peace

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version