Author Topic: [Cheaters] Quiver  (Read 7008 times)

~JM~

[Cheaters] Quiver
« on: June 10, 2007, 03:15:12 pm »

It’s made from a suede coat from a thrift store, sewn with 4lb. fishing line and a mattress needle, two of the heavy-duty snap buttons from Wal-Mart that you apply with a hammer for the shoulder strap. The shoulder strap was the belt from the coat.

I have enough for one more with matching bracer, I’m going to use upholstery thread in place of the fishing line for the second one. It didn’t take long at all and the suede only cost me $9 bucks [they wanted $12.99 but was able to get them down a little more].

Peace,

j

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: [Cheaters] Quiver
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 03:41:59 pm »
In primitive archery we use the materials we have available and that's what you have done.  ;)  You have made a nice quiver.  Looking forward to seeing the next one.   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline DanaM

Re: [Cheaters] Quiver
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 08:52:46 pm »
Looks good to me, I have an old leather jacket I was thinkin of just cutting one of the sleeves off and doing the same thing.
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI