Author Topic: Who's coming to Pat B's camp-0-rama?  (Read 15438 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Who's coming to Pat B's camp-0-rama?
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2009, 12:44:42 am »
With all them woods out there to puke in they had to spoil the outhouse. ::) It's a real shame. Well, we've got them covered this year.  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2009, 04:28:19 pm »
LOL....and this is what kind of party I am going too?????? :o >:D ::)

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2009, 08:59:57 am »
Stringstretcher, we are actually all meek little fellers that sit around all weekend in tweed sweaters sipping Earl Grey tea and discussing the NASDAQ index. :)
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2009, 11:54:42 am »
Charlie, I guess you will have to find out the hard way(or easy way  ;D )
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline stringstretcher

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2009, 12:00:42 pm »
Either way gents.....I am game.  (boy how I might regret saying that).  See you all there.  Hey does anyone need some beeswax?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2009, 12:17:21 pm »
For any of you flat landers and hot landers you might consider a sweat shirt or light jacket for the evenings. Looks like night temps in the low 60S. Last week it was 54deg at my house one morning so be prepared. Looks like day time temps in the low 80s with a slight chance of afternoon showers possible. Sounds perfect to me. ;)

Offline boo

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2009, 12:23:28 pm »
Well, as i feared, looks like school is going to get in the way.  :-\ seems like no matter how hard i try i just keep getting further and further behind. IM going to hate missing this Pat, yall take pictures . Maybe one day when im all done with school ill have more time. Have fun. Boo
Boo

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2009, 04:10:05 pm »
Sorry to hear that Bobby but school is more important!  There is always next year. ;)

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2009, 07:36:51 pm »
Me and boo are both in the same boat with the school work. Barely keeping our heads above water. >:(  I had hoped to get all caught up, but they just keep piling the work on us.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline n2everythg

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2009, 10:34:46 pm »
I'll be up there. Heading up friday caravan'n with allen.

Couple questions.

1. you guys up for a trade blanket sort of deal? anyone bringing much in the way of trade items (dumb question). maybe we should have a blanket swap on sat night.

2. We gonna do a community dinner one night? If so lets get our sht together so we dont all bring the same eats. :)
gonna go shoppin later this week and will stock up. I can do the taters again :) and bring a mess of big bakers. .... only this time I will nuke 'em prior to leaving the house then just heat them up in the fire. some of them last year were only 1/2 cooked. but they were good anyway. will bring the works too to put on them and hopefully wont forget the sour cream this year. Actually think it is still in the fridge from last year.... maybe I will just throw it in the cooler now.... . might be a bit blue and hairy tho...

what else?

looking forward to it.
later
wade

N2
East Coast of Nowhere

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2009, 11:02:27 pm »
I will bring the dutch oven and make a big pot of sausage soup...  ;).. I will also bring a few things to trade..

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2009, 12:24:05 am »
TJ, sorry you won't be there. School won't last forever!  ;)
   Wade, I got lots of trade stuff. Bring it on!!! ;D
We'll do a community dinner Saturday evening. I know we have trout and bream coming, Alan(from Hendersonville) is bringing his big cooker and a 3 burner gas stove. I have a Weber grill.  David, definitely bring the sausage soup and the dutch oven.
   As you guys come through town the Enmark gas station on your right coming into town has cheap ice.
What is everyone's ETA?   Charlie(stringstretcher) will be here Thursday evening.
   If you play music and have an instrument, bring it(them).  8)

It's getting close. The joint is all mowed. Yellow jacket search has found very few. Haven't seen a copperhead in quite a while and the ticks seem to be on a down turn(but, be prepared). The weather looks good with days in the 80s and nights in the low 60s. Good chance of rain Sunday afternoon. Just in time to wash away what was left over. ;D

Offline stringstretcher

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2009, 08:03:49 am »
If there is going to be a grill there, I will bring plenty of venison burger??????  Do we need charcoal?  If anyone is interested in a 48# bear grizzly,. I will bring it????

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2009, 08:21:09 am »
stringstretcher bring the Grizzlt I might be interested.  Pat from the looks of it I will be there fri evening...

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2009, 08:23:16 am »
Pat, probably late Friday afternoon. We may bring some more barbecue like we did at Hickory.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.