Author Topic: Back, but not in action.  (Read 3157 times)

Offline 0209

Back, but not in action.
« on: August 07, 2009, 11:55:05 pm »
Hey guys, hows it going.  Been a while since I've been on the site, but believe me, I'm glad to be back.  Seems like all of you have been putting out some amazing work as usual.  Keep up the great work, I love lookin at all of your stuff.  Especially you Manny, your work is freakin amazing.  If one day you ever decide to sell, I'm the person you need to hit up.
Anyways, the reason I've been gone so long is due to BCT or Basic Cadet Training.  Been at it the whole summer up here at USAFA and I'm glad its over.  Now I've got school to worry about and I doubt the Academy is going to be an easy feat.  But keep up the work guys, and please post all the pictures you can.  Gets me in a good mood to see this stuff as I'm in love with making'em.  Too bad I won't get to do it for a while, but hey, gives me something to look forward to right?  Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I've been out of it for a while, but again, keep up the amazing work guys...I'm loving it.
C4C Mittelberg
Class of 2013 USAFA
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training is austere conditions with minimal food and water. He doesn't worry about what workout to do.his ruck weighs what it weighs and his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. Only he knows the cause. Still want to Quit?
-Unknown

Offline islandpiper

• "Just one more bow, OK?"
Re: Back, but not in action.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 09:14:29 am »
Flying F-18s.....flying arrows.......similar in some ways.    :) :)

Thank you for your service cadet!!   A lot of geezers are depending on you (little bits of envy tossed in, too)

piper

Offline 0209

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 09:02:52 pm »
Ha, i wish I were flyin F-18's.  Instead I'm going to school....very stressful.  Anyways, wish me luck as I'm going to need it.
Best Regards,
-Ian
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training is austere conditions with minimal food and water. He doesn't worry about what workout to do.his ruck weighs what it weighs and his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. Only he knows the cause. Still want to Quit?
-Unknown

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 09:53:41 pm »

Good to have you here...and I wish you luck with school! ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...