Author Topic: a book to improve shooting skill  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Strongbow88

a book to improve shooting skill
« on: August 09, 2009, 08:03:54 pm »
I have not been into my bows lately due to being frustrated with my shooting. With deer season coming up in a month or so I hane been getting back into it.  What book would you recommend  for shooting perferaby instinctively I shoot cros-dominate now. But willing to change to acheive better results. Thank you for your comments.
Danny Johnson

Offline woodstick

Re: a book to improve shooting skill
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 11:06:24 pm »
i got some books by fred asbel and byron fergson video. i aint learned nothing. maybe my stubbern head. but i was in the same shoes you are bout 4 years ago. i just shot untill i got my way down.
a drawn bow is a stick 9/10 broken

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 11:38:59 pm »
Fred Asbell's Instinctive Shooting is where I got my info about that style of shooting. He explains it all very well.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Herm from Bavaria

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 02:44:48 am »
i agree with pat. asbells book are good. there are shooting tips on every type of bow and between his information there are exciting hunting stories!

greets

Offline Kegan

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 10:50:36 am »
"Shooting the Stickbow" by Anthony Camera. Covers everything in shooting you need. He talks mostly about modern recurves, but it's still helped me IMMENSLY with my own shooting. No other book I've read does nearly so much.

Offline mox1968

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 08:12:09 pm »
fred asbell,s dvd is very good too,improved my shooting straight away!!!!