Author Topic: north texas bow meet  (Read 16109 times)

Offline 1/2primitive

• Bible believing Christian
north texas bow meet
« on: January 21, 2007, 01:17:16 am »
Alright, I've found there are quite a few guys around here practicing the crazy craft, anyone interested? I might have found a place to have it at. I'm just checking for interest.
     Sean
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 10:14:22 am by 1/2primitive »
Dallas/Fort Worth Tx.

tradbowman

Re: north texas bow meet
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2007, 02:49:51 am »
Hello 1/2 Primitive, I might be interested. I live in Houston and I would like to learn more about primitive bowyery. It is hard to find people in my area thats intereted. All these other states have several meets a year and I dont see why we cant have a primitive rendezous at least once a year if not more. I have a friend that would probably come with me that makes primitive bows as well. He helps me out. Yusef D. You can email me info at www.yusefd72@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance for any info.

Trapper

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 01:58:58 pm »
Okla. needs one too , as a matter of fact it could be even better than Mojam. Because Okla. is right in the middle and talk about Native americans, there everywhere.  Man it would be fun.   Trapper

Offline Mike_A

• Mike Ailstock Gatesville, TX
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 04:14:22 pm »
As long as I'm home by then and not in the field you can count me in. Mike
Proud member of PETA ( People for the Eating of Tasty Animals)

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 09:23:53 pm »
Boy that'd be handy for me - I'm in North TX. Know of couple of other's that would be interested too. Hey Trapper, don't know what part of OK your in but they have a good meet anually (can't remember the name of the town it's close to) OJAM - it's a real good time.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.