Author Topic: 3D targets ?  (Read 2650 times)

Grunt

3D targets ?
« on: August 17, 2009, 06:21:10 pm »
Where's the best place to get decent 3D targets? I shot the course at Nugget's last weekend and now I got to get a whitetail and a turkey. I'm thinking Wally World?

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
Re: 3D targets ?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 06:36:06 pm »
Bass pro Shops has a good selection.  Im not breaking any rules posting this am I?   If I am moderators, please take this down...
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Grunt

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 08:01:11 pm »
FYI Dick's Sporting Goods has a good selection of 3d.

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 08:19:01 pm »
Do like I do and wait till no one is looking and steal them from the local wheelie bow clubs. It is good for working on your camo and stalking skills. ;D
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline boo

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 09:24:58 pm »
Your full of it
Boo

Offline nugget

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 11:41:18 pm »
No not me. O:)
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 10:17:20 am »
  ;D  ;D  I like the way you think Nugget!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline nugget

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 10:48:44 am »
I get most all the leftovers from the local club.

Grunt

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 08:24:32 pm »
I got me a whitetail 3d but I couldn't find a feral cat. Guess I'll have make a cat. Maybe set it up on the whitetail's back and shoot it off.

Offline Little John

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 12:31:05 am »
I use damaged hay bales, they look just like deer and elk with a little imigination. They are cheap and you can have enough for a whole course.     Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline woodstick

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 09:49:52 pm »
stumps they are great and you can make them any varmit you want. as far as 3d targets i got some of mine from are local range when they go bad they sell them to the highest bidder and you can go along way with expandable foam and paint.
a drawn bow is a stick 9/10 broken