Author Topic: Trail cam pic  (Read 2412 times)

Offline Mechslasher

Trail cam pic
« on: August 23, 2009, 10:11:53 pm »
here is a pic of a nice 8 i got from a friends property i'm hoping to have some luck on this fall.  unfortunately, this is about the minimum he wants to shoot.  if it walks in front of me, i will!  i also got a ton of pics of does and one pic of a wild dog.  i keep telling him he needs to thin the does, but he doesn't like shooting does.  hopefully this is were i come in. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
Re: Trail cam pic
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 10:27:27 pm »
Nice set of billets on that one. ;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Timo

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 10:37:10 pm »
Perty buck and good pic of him......Tell him that shooting does will be a blessing later.

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 11:10:04 pm »
Well ain't he a butterball ;D

Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 08:10:54 am »
That's a nice looking buck, and looks like he has some body size to him as well! :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Mechslasher

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 09:56:07 am »
i'm guessing with a body like that, he's at least 4 1/2 years old.  too bad his rack doesn't match his size but that's what happens with you have too many deer in one area.  this is around 200 acres in the city limits which doesn't help.  saw a nice little eight laying on side the road not too far from where this pic was taken.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy

Offline woodstick

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 09:43:02 pm »
goodun i would say 3 1/2 hes still got a good back and slender nose. but iam not that great at judging deer except i can tell you he is backstrap. mmm
a drawn bow is a stick 9/10 broken