Author Topic: Mythbusters tests primitive arrows.....  (Read 10590 times)

Offline Herm from Bavaria

Re: Mythbusters tests primitive arrows.....
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 05:13:00 pm »
the greatest fault in this vid was the "bicycle" instead of a real bow!!!

but i like their show. its on tv in germany too. but unfortunately my girlfriend hate them.... >:(

Offline DanaM

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2009, 07:05:56 pm »

but i like their show. its on tv in germany too. but unfortunately my girlfriend hate them.... >:(

Probably because of the redhead ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2009, 04:38:45 pm »
...probably... ;D

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2009, 10:28:45 am »
shootin 5 ft away isnt a real test...should have shot from 10-20 yards...think there would have been a big difference in penetration and accuracy...
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline stickbender

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2009, 02:34:01 pm »

I used to watch them, but then I started noticing a lot of flaws, and mistakes, that were later called confirm, busted, etc.  They had a fast draw guy to demonstrate that one of the tales of the old west about a guy who could draw and hit four or five coins, before they hit the ground, when dropped from the back of his hand.  Anyway, the fast draw guy could only do a couple of shots in the time it took for a coin to hit the ground. So they confirmed the story was a myth, and busted.  "ONE" fast draw guy?  I tried to send them a letter, that it was in fact possible, since on You Tube, there was a guy who just set a record, buy drawing, and hitting five balloons, under a second.  But you can't e-mail them.  >:(
You have no recourse in disputing their supposedly confirmed, or busted facts.  So I always just take it as so many grains of salt, and wait for the explosions. ;)  But the Red head is an attractant, ::) even if she is a Vegitarian...... :P :o

Wayne

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 01:03:08 pm »
yeah, yeah the redhead... ::)