Author Topic: Rendering Bear Fat  (Read 15146 times)

Offline sailordad

Re: Rendering Bear Fat
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 06:08:21 pm »
Dana that is cool,bear fat

i have a guy that i sold a bow to(my first sold bow ;D) who is off bear hunting right now.he said ifn he gets one i can
have all the fat i want from it.

i was just talking with and uncle of mine last weekend(the guy who taught me to shoot bow when i was a kid).
he told me his grandson had just shot a bear a week or two back,wish i would have known he was going
i would have gotten the fat from that one too.but on the other hand they are all off(7 guys) hunting in another state for several weeks
i get al the back strap and leg sinew from all their deer they kill.last year it was a total of like 17 deer  :o
so ya never know

so when ya get dem pasties made up,are sending any out as gifts?     lol
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline DanaM

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2009, 06:47:59 am »
Interesting hobby we have go from making bows, then arra's, then banging on rocks to collecting animal body parts
and god only knows whats next 8)

Tim I doubt if I could bear to part with my pasties, my swampers, or my kromer eh ;) :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2009, 09:48:01 am »
Tim I doubt if I could bear to part with my pasties, my swampers, or my kromer eh ;) :D

And Don't Ya forget Da Cudaghi an da Trenary Toasts eh!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2009, 10:47:13 am »

And Don't Ya forget Da Cudaghi an da Trenary Toasts eh!!!

Damn Mike yer telling Yooper secrets donchano eh :-X :-X :-X
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline stickbender

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2009, 01:47:55 pm »

Oh, hey, der, now that's one I have'nt heard of now.  So how about explainin what it is, fer a pretend yooper hey?  I can't stop in fer a beer and brat, if I don't speak the lingo ya know. ;)  They jes might figure it out dat I ain't from around der ya know. :o
No tellin what dey would do. ::)  I could be wearin da swampers, and kromer, an all but den dey bring up dat word, and I would have to start munchin a twitx or sumpin till I could figure out how to get out o der wit out arousing suspishun ya know.  An oh hey, what if dey were to find out dat I wasn't even a troll ya know?  Whew dat's not sumpin I want to evision. :o So how about , ya gonna explain jus what dat is now? Oh hey, while we are at it ya know, just how is Pastie pronounced?  "Pay stie" or Pah stie ?  So is pay stie, like the little cover ups on dem dancers, down der at da bar, or is pah stie, like a noo yorker would call dem little cover ups, on dem girls at da bar? ;)  DAt way der won't be no slip up, unless have too many beers, to wash dem brats, and pasties down, ya know.  Ok, I am waitin, hey.