Author Topic: photo question  (Read 6146 times)

Offline yazoo

photo question
« on: September 23, 2009, 02:19:36 pm »
I have a kodak easyshare camera, when i upload my pictuire they go to myeasy share page,,how do i get them from the easyshare to  my pictures,, when i hit additional options on here it takes me to my pictures the only way I can get them to my pictures is to print them off and scan them into my pictures,  that waste to much photo paper,    any help
if you can shoot over them , they ain't to far

Offline woodstick

Re: photo question
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 04:01:09 pm »
can you open up a account ay photo bucket? that is the easiest wat i found to do it. as for your program i not sure. sorry
a drawn bow is a stick 9/10 broken

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 03:50:09 pm »
Try opening your easyshare page, open a pic, right-click on it, and select "Save Picture As." Then it'll be on your computer wherever you put it.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Marc St Louis

• Administrator
  • Keep it flexible
    • Marc's Bows and Arrows
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 01:35:37 pm »
I have an easyshare camera also.  I stopped using their software as I find it is a pain in the ***.  What I did was buy a USB memory card reader and I just plug the memory card in that.  So much easier to use, easier on the camera batteries and I can transfer all the picture directly to where I want them.  Then I use the old Microsoft Photo Editor program to re-size and modify them
Home of heat-treating, Corbeil, On.  Canada

Marc@Ironwoodbowyer.com