Author Topic: WOW  (Read 6596 times)

Offline sailordad

Re: WOW
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2009, 05:35:19 pm »
oh i absolutely agree Mike

but with all the man made pollutants,and urban sprawl.you wouldnt expect this as often as it seems to be happening these days.
years back it was rare to hear about this sort of thing,and now adays its a couple times a year or more.
only thing i can think of that would off set all the bad man does to nature would be stuff like biolgics to help produce so many more of these
type of deer these days.
not that i wouldnt shoot one like that be it bow or gun,if it seen it and my tag was open yet,and he was in range and i could compose myself
its in the freezer and that one would be on the wall.
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline recurve shooter

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 12:05:42 am »
ok i got to know which one of yall was smart enough to to get "da turdy point buck" to start playin when you get on this thread.  ;D
lets just shoot it

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 12:50:20 am »
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 06:34:38 am »
Tim I think the old timers shot plenty of massive bucks but they wern't out to get their name in a record book
they hunted for meat and the horns were of little importance to a man looking to feed his family.
Nowadays folks care little for the animal or the actual hunt, its all about bragging rights by killing the biggest buck ???
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Little John

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 06:59:40 pm »
Looks about like the one we got at Pappys last year.     Kenneth

[attachment deleted by admin]
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2009, 10:33:29 pm »
                                              Yep.......Dats Da Turdy Point Buck alright.......... ::)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome