Author Topic: i here so much about these oasage killing deer ,but were are all the big bucks a  (Read 9782 times)

Offline woodstick

nice deer yall i like the pick a spot when it has a couple hundread and milk on its lips. makes for some good meat.
a drawn bow is a stick 9/10 broken

Offline Michael C.

Wow the brace on that bow looks high for some reason, nice looking deer. I wish I had been more diligent about getting my bow done for the season opening, but maybe I will have time to finish it before this year makes it past me. Have never been hunting anything (as in never) and didn't feel the urge until I started making the bent sticks :)
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
Michael C i hope you get the bow done in time... nothing like stalking something with a heartbeat ... the harvest is just the bonus.. Hawk
IT IS BETTER TO LOSE WITH HONOR. THAN TO WIN THROUGH DECEPTION...

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline Michael C.

Michael C i hope you get the bow done in time... nothing like stalking something with a heartbeat ... the harvest is just the bonus.. Hawk

Yeah me too but I have a lot of stuff going this month and next, so I will just take my time and see what happens. If I make it I make it, but if I don't I will just be ready for next year and I am sure I will be a better shot by then :)
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
Now that I finally managed to shoot one, I'm just thinking about filling my freezer.  Next one in that presents a good shot,  I'm taking regardless of antlers. I'd just cut them up for knapping tools anyway. ;)
Traverse City, MI

lungbuster

i found him,hes all 8 of mine???????????????

[attachment deleted by admin]