Author Topic: Just found this...  (Read 1964 times)

Offline Mechslasher

Just found this...
« on: October 15, 2009, 10:16:29 am »
piece of info on the scdnr page:

Archery
Means a longbow, recurve bow, compound bow or crossbow (50-11-565). There are no restrictions on draw weight/length, arrow weight/length, or broad head weight, width, or style.
thought this was interesting.  guess i don't need to worry about what type of point i use from now on.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Just found this...
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 10:21:34 am »
Have they had other regs printed in the regs book before. I don't remember seeing them. Now if NC would follow suit with GA and SC we would be doing good.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Mechslasher

Re: Just found this...
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 11:03:14 am »
before, when i looked, any details concerning archery equipment were conspicuously absent from any reg. handbook.  the scdnr has cleaned up their handbooks and clarified a bunch of ambiguous details.  reading the archery regs., it appears they couldn't agree on what to allow and just let anything go.  it looks like someone with some sense got control of the handbook and rewrote it so everyone could understand it.  we might be in trouble because this goes against everything the gov. needs to function.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy