Author Topic: 3rd Annual Christmas Trade Revised  (Read 172448 times)

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
Re: 3rd Annual Christmas Trade Revised
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 08:18:01 pm »
Aww, guess I can't bah humbug it all the way through X-mas  ::). I'm gonna get in here too ;).
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline Dano

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 08:53:29 pm »
Atta boy Paul, HO HO HO!! ;D
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Nevada

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 10:04:07 pm »
Is it too late to get in on this? If not count me in again this year.. Hawk
IT IS BETTER TO LOSE WITH HONOR. THAN TO WIN THROUGH DECEPTION...

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 11:05:12 pm »
 I'm in, almost forgot. ;D  Don't forget to email, Sarah.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Keenan

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2009, 11:07:17 pm »
 Way cool Hawk are you going to make a wall mount out of something with lots of points and gift it to someone :D :D :D  Just kidding glad to see everyone signing up good job guys.

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009, 11:42:42 pm »
Hawk, it isn't too late, just make sure to send the email to Sarah.

No Keenan, he is going to cut it up and gift someone a bunch of really cool napping billets and a couple of boppers.  >:D He might just not talk to us now after those suggestions.  ;D
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2009, 12:34:27 am »
All of this Crap has about taken all of the Fun out of this Trade...Why do People have to get so Childish? I know grade Schoolers that have more Tact than This! Don't Wear Your feeling on Your Shirt Sleeve....Quit with the Juvenile Name Calling and He Said....She Said SH%t....Kiss and Make Up....This is a Christmas Giveaway...not a "Look What I Am doing For Joe Blow" If you are in this for the Self Gratuity...or the Gift....then Get Out!! This is for Giving ....Pure Generous...Unlimited Giving....Who cares Who Gets What....Or Who Started What...I could care less if I am regarded as an Ass for this...but this the way I feel...I don't give to be recognised...I give because I can afford to...and enjoy doing it too....Heck...if it was not a criteria of the Trade to receive something....that would be just fine too....because I have given many things to Many People on this Board for nothing at all....except for that fact that I wanted to give them something....now I will Stop the Rant....and climb back off of my Soapbox....for I have Vented enough for One day!!

I know that this is hard to believe coming from such an Arrogant A$$ as Me....But I am hurt by all of this...it's like a Family fall apart...and all I can do is stand back and watch...Arguing and Name calling only makes the Rift Bigger......

Please everyone....Lets Forgive ....and Forget.....because I have Many Friends here on this Site...and I don't want to see any more venture away.....So Please Lets All try to get along.....and Have a Very Merry Christmas Trade

P.S. I already have My Gift complete....some little Boy....or maybe if Santa's Helper Picks one...Some Little Girl...will be very happy.... ;D

As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline sailordad

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2009, 01:24:23 am »
yup what he said
i too give because i can,well and because i have so much stuff laying around now i gott do something with it ;D
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline woodstick

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2009, 08:57:18 am »
iam glad to see all the post one here since last night. its still gona be a good one.
a drawn bow is a stick 9/10 broken

Offline Dane

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2009, 10:15:48 am »
I have found that personal dramatics is par for the course for creative people in all fields. This place is no different.

I'll be signing up again this year.

Sarah, as soon as the deadline ends to sign up, will you be giving us our assigned giftee? I'd rather get mine done sooner and mailed off than later. So the rest of you know, I'll be saying yes to shipping overseas.

Dane
Greenfield, Western Massachusetts

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2009, 11:13:00 am »
Sarah will send your the person you will be giving to the day after the sign up ends.  That will give her time to draw the names and get the information typed out and sent out.

also important to mention that no "..."s were hurt or injured in the making of El Destructo's rant.  >:D  >:D  >:D

You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Cromm

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2009, 11:25:39 am »
 ;D ;D ;D.
Just the end of his finger maybe.........X
Great Britain.
Home of the Longbowman.

Manager

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2009, 11:26:09 am »
Here is  my list so far!!!!  If I have accidentally left you off...i am sorry...and send me another email!!!

Catfishon
Keenan
Skyarrow
Uwe
Mechslasher
Okie1
Cromm
jeffutley57
Timo
Sawfiler
El Destructo
Woodstick
Stringstretcher
PatB
Dano
Nugget
Boo
Hillbilly O:)
Kegan
Kyle
Kerrb
Gregb
deerhunter97370
cowboy
Marc St louis
Hawkbow
Dane
Justin Snyder
Eddie  ( I didnt get an email from you  >:DDrew
n1031
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 11:19:53 am by SarahAnne »

Offline Keenan

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2009, 01:01:05 pm »
 Wow Notice Eddie is the only one that got a  >:D by His name  :D  just like back in  school when the teacher put your name on the board for not turning in your home work. >:D

Offline Cromm

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2009, 01:07:55 pm »
I tried looking for the other post because I know that some of the newbies had put the name down on that one but cannot find it, it must have been wiped??
Great Britain.
Home of the Longbowman.