Author Topic: Hog Hunting  (Read 2542 times)

Offline Lee Lobbestael

Hog Hunting
« on: October 29, 2009, 07:37:18 pm »
Hi Guys! I'm new to this forum but am big in to primitive bow hunting. I live in Michigan so that mainly involves white tails turkeys and small game. But I have really been wanting to give hog hunting a try. I was wondering if any body here knows somebody with some land in east texas or Alabama that would be willing to lease there land out to me and my hunting buddy for a few days this winter. I would like to hunt free range pigs not high fence and we are kinda broke because we are both in college so we can't afford anything to steep. But we are both dying to give hog hunting a try and any info on how we could get that done would be greatly appreciated!

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Hog Hunting
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 11:02:54 pm »
 You would be better off to go to Florida. There are numerous places in south Fl you can hunt, 3days, for $150. A lot more hogs down here. Public Mngt areas are full of them. I saw at least 20  on the side of the road yesterday at work.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline smokeu

Re: Hog Hunting
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 12:04:49 pm »
Google          Winchester's  Longview, TX call and ask them about hog hunts its pretty common to hunt them around here. I think I saw some flyers in there a while back for Hog hunts. We got em all over around here.

Mike
Longview, TEXAS