Author Topic: Christmas Bow  (Read 3679 times)

Offline kayakfisher

Re: Christmas Bow
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2009, 10:00:55 pm »
Thanks ,being his first bow and learning to shoot instinctively should help him down the road. I generally try to make at least one persons Christmas every year that is not associated with my family.
                              Dennis
The river of life twist and bends, you never know whats around the next bend till your there

Springfield Mo home of  Kids,Tomato's and Tornado's

Offline OldBow

• I'm just an old retired biology teacher.
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2009, 12:47:06 pm »
That's some Christmas Present! Beautiful bow and bookmarked for tomorrow's Nov Laminate BOM fun, too.
When you're retired, every day is Saturday

Offline kayakfisher

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2009, 01:36:16 pm »
Thanks
                 Dennis
The river of life twist and bends, you never know whats around the next bend till your there

Offline PeteC

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2009, 09:06:51 pm »
Great job.That is very nice. God Bless
What you believe determines how you behave., Pete Clayton, Whitehouse ,Texas

Offline kayakfisher

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2009, 10:59:23 pm »
I did that bow for her to give to her son for Christmas all I ask was a picture of the youngster with it on Christmas day there is nothing like seeing the joy light up a child's face.Those who are parents know what I'm talking about. Well I gave it to her,the very next day a man showed up on my door step wanting to know how much I would charge to make one for his wife's son.I told him seventy dollars and it will take me about about four honest days to do,he said okay I want it . So I am putting the finishing touches on it right.And this women comes up to me and ask how much I would charged to make a bow like the one that I did for the firs,t ladies son. I told her and she said I want two of them ,then I told her I couldn't get them done in time for Christmas ,I felt bad about it . But what I am trying to say is you never know the effects of an act of kindness
                                 Dennis