Author Topic: TN classic  (Read 146899 times)

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Re: TN classic
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 02:57:27 pm »
Looks like I'm going to have to miss again this year.  :'( It falls the week before college finals so there is no possibility of getting away. Somebody talk Pappy into pushing it back one week.  ;D I might have to come later so I can hang out with Greg again.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 03:12:44 pm »
Yeah Pappy I'd like to have the same spot this time. Mike I'll bring the tent again no problem. I plan to come on Monday same as last year. Ronnie
SWEET...I gots Me the Finest Landlord (Pappy)...and Apartment Manager(Cracker) a Man could Ask for...be seeing You's Guys this Spring then.. ;D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2009, 03:18:14 pm »
You forgot about the coolest neighbor (josh)...   ;D  -josh
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2009, 03:27:39 pm »
                                   You the one that was Drooling on My Shelby's fender every day............. :o
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Josh

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2009, 03:30:20 pm »
no not me, but I will be your neighbor this year...  ;D I am coming early and I want a spot by the creek.  -josh
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2009, 03:34:12 pm »
Cool Josh....we'll see ya there....and shoot the Schnit....... :o

Cracker.....Who was the Youngster that was drooling over My Car....that had the 2 foot Dreadlocks and Peircings all over???
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Josh

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2009, 03:57:41 pm »
I camped on the hill last year.  kept sliding to the foot of my tent.  I want a place by the creek cause it is flat there.   ;D  -josh

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2009, 04:00:48 pm »
The flat Ground aint the Best of it....It's the Water I love....it puts me to Sleep listening to it....so peaceful compared to listen to the Wind Howl all night here in the Panhandle!!
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Josh

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2009, 04:03:35 pm »
The flat Ground aint the Best of it....It's the Water I love....it puts me to Sleep listening to it....so peaceful compared to listen to the Wind Howl all night here in the Panhandle!!

well if'n its anything like last year you should hear water running anywhere you camp!   >:D  I hope it's sunny at least one of the days there..  It was cool building a fire and cooking bratwurst in the rain though.  -josh

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2009, 04:10:36 pm »
I hope it aint as Bad as last Year either...cause I really want to take my Scooter instead of My Car..........
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Michael C.

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2009, 04:17:14 pm »
Is this an invite only thing, if not, that's around my birthday and my wife might give me the gift of letting me come over to play? I'd like to meet some of the people that have helped me out on here in person and this sounds more personnel than some of the bigger crazier events. I'm sure you guys are still pretty crazy though from some of joking on the other threads.  >:D

Eddie I almost forgot how pretty that piece of yew was that you sent me and I am planning on finally getting around to it.
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero

Offline cracker

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2009, 05:01:27 pm »
Mike I don't know what his name was but he had some nice drainage ditches dug around the Shelby.Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2009, 05:12:09 pm »
Mike I don't know what his name was but he had some nice drainage ditches dug around the Shelby.Ronnie

Yeah...I forgot about that!! He got up and dug a ditch to keep the Water away from it....What a Kid!! He was pretty cool...just goes to show....Ya can't Judge a Book by it's Cover.....but then Look at me....Who am I to Talk ....eh!!
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2009, 08:49:48 pm »
To far away for me to be makin any plans, but I have to be honest I will most likely be a no show this year.
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Josh

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2009, 08:55:56 pm »
cool dana, more wood for me then   >:D

...just kidding, why you not coming?