Author Topic: TN classic  (Read 146888 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: TN classic
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2009, 09:11:31 pm »
 Michael, you'll have a ball. And bring the wife with you. Mine said she will go without me, which almost happened last year.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2009, 09:13:10 pm »
Michael C, this shoot is open to the public. You ought to try to make it. Lots of bows built, lots of shooting, good food and plenty of PA folks. It is the "Hap'nin" Event" of the year!!!  8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Michael C.

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2009, 09:38:58 pm »
Cool I will make sure to plan for it. Thanks for the info and I will keep an eye out for updates.
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2009, 10:02:00 pm »
Man this thing just keeps growing and growing since I quit comming.  ???
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2009, 11:15:21 pm »
Michael....I f you end up needing a Ride...you let me know...it's a Bit out of My Way....but I bet We can work it out! I am taking I-40 from Amarillo to Nashville....so Broken Arrow isn't too far out of the Way......
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2009, 12:38:33 am »
Justin, what does that tell you!  ::)  I remember when you, Bryan and Augie drove up and call my name like you had known me forever. Actually almost everyone did that!  ;D Must be my dynamic personality. 8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2009, 07:02:37 am »
Well ,looks like it is off and running,Mullet when are you and Tim planing on getting there,early I hope. Justin you are welcome anytime and would love to have you,before ,during or after. :)
Michael C. it is open to all and would love to meet you,I am sure you will fit right in,for some
reason the first time I meet most of these folks ,like Pat said , it was like I had known them all my life.We started the shoot to make a little money for the club and to  being able to afford to
keep doing what we do,but it has turned into so much more for me, I have meet some of the greatest folks and made a lot of friends for life,even if I don't get to see them that often.I am
sure you will also. :) Come on Dana you got to make it :'(.Bring Momma with you. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2009, 08:04:38 am »
Pappy its going to come down to a money issue >:( My niece wants me to come to her graduation in New York and I know damn well I can't afford 2 trips within a month of each other.
Nor can I spare that much vacation time all in May hafts save some for hunting season eh :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2009, 08:44:09 am »
I understand,maybe you will hit the lottery between now and then.  ;) :) I keep thinking I will hit it then I remember  ??? you got to buy a ticket. ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2009, 09:19:34 am »
 Pappy, When would be the best time to come up for your season? I think Tim and I will ride together from Atlanta, hunt, then I'll come back up for the Classic unless the dates are close together.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2009, 10:07:29 am »
The season starts around the end of March and runs through the middle of May,not sure on the date yet. I like the first part of April the best.Still not to hot and the ticks aren't as bad.The birds
seem to work better then also,they haven't been bothered much at that time.I will get the dates
as soon as they come out. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Michael C.

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2009, 04:36:46 pm »
Michael....I f you end up needing a Ride...you let me know...it's a Bit out of My Way....but I bet We can work it out! I am taking I-40 from Amarillo to Nashville....so Broken Arrow isn't too far out of the Way......

I willl do that for sure if I can't talk my wife and kids into going. It's always nice to have someone to ride/talk with on those long trips and believe me if I ride with you it will be a loooong trip  ;D j/k Seriously though once it gets closer to time we can figure something out if I'm on my own, it will save us both a bit of cash on gas. If you end up riding your bike though your own your own, I know we are all friends on here but there are some things I just won't do with another guy :)

Pappy you probably have about as much chance of winning then as the people buying the tickets.
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2009, 09:56:19 pm »
Michael....if You want to Share a Ride to get there....I have 7 Vehicles to choose from....don't need to take the Hog...... :P
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2009, 10:24:27 pm »
 April would be good, that's about the time our birds have already been hammered.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline Michael C.

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2009, 11:44:04 pm »
Michael....if You want to Share a Ride to get there....I have 7 Vehicles to choose from....don't need to take the Hog...... :P

Haha, yeah I was just getting in on the opening you left earlier  >:D

Cicero