Author Topic: TN classic  (Read 146906 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: TN classic
« Reply #600 on: May 03, 2010, 09:32:02 pm »
 Nice pictures, Pat. Mike, Kathie laughed after I told her about Till,,, I mean Cracker's threat.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline kerryb

« Reply #601 on: May 03, 2010, 11:50:43 pm »
thanks to pappy and everyone responsible for putting on a great event, it was great. I enjoyed meeting everyone, what a great bunch of people.
Milan Mo

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #602 on: May 04, 2010, 01:20:52 am »
What? The soap attack threat???  >:D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #603 on: May 04, 2010, 02:10:30 am »
Kerry, it was great meeting you and your brother. I hope he appreciates your generosity as much as I do!  ;D  Looking forward to getting with you guys again next year.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #604 on: May 04, 2010, 03:08:47 am »
Kerry....glad you Guys got to make it....and I hope to see You two next Year also...tell Your Brother thanks for the Bow Sock too....
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Mrs. Hillbilly

• I like broccoli
« Reply #605 on: May 04, 2010, 12:38:25 pm »
Pat I like the pics, you are almost as good as I am in taking pics. :D What is Wade doing? What is Greg pointing at? I know what Cora is doing.
I would love to thank Pappy, Joanie and all of Twin Oaks club. Great job you guys, never mine the rain it was wet but it was a great time for everyone to get to know one another. Next year could you please not order so much of the wet stuff!  ;D

Tina
What can I say - I'm a female?  That says it all.

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #606 on: May 05, 2010, 08:22:51 am »
What is Greg pointing at?

I was pointing at the approaching storm and warning everyone to seek high ground! ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #607 on: May 05, 2010, 09:47:48 am »
[quote auth ;Dor=GregB link=topic=16518.msg268622#msg268622 date=1273055619]
What is Greg pointing at?

I was pointing at the approaching storm and warning everyone to seek high ground! ;D
[/quote]Greg, I was right there... that isn't what was happening.  You were showing Tom some moves from your latest hip/hop Michael Jackson thriller mix dance.   ;D  i have to say it was pretty good.   >:D  Did ElD ever get the steps down?  I would have liked to have seen that!  I think he was all consumed with rubbing his bow expecting"I dream of Jeanie" to pop out.
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Mrs. Hillbilly

• I like broccoli
« Reply #608 on: May 05, 2010, 10:00:16 am »
Marie I am LOL!! I like that, only you to think of that.

Tina

Offline Mrs. Hillbilly

• I like broccoli
« Reply #609 on: May 05, 2010, 10:42:12 am »
Now I know what Greg was doing, the Bee Gees. Staying alive, Staying alive I survived the 13 annual Tennessee Classic.  ;D

Tina

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #610 on: May 05, 2010, 03:08:08 pm »
Did ElD ever get the steps down?  I would have liked to have seen that!  I think he was all consumed with rubbing his bow expecting"I dream of Jeanie" to pop out.

No he didn't quite get the entire routine figured out...each time he got to the moon walk part, he kept backing into one of the bows in a vice! ;D

I don't know if he was wishing for Jeanie to pop out, or for Wonder Woman to wrap one of her bow strings around him and see if she could get the truth out of him! ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline yazoo

« Reply #611 on: May 05, 2010, 04:59:09 pm »
we had a great time enjoyed cooking for everyone that came by ,, we will be the first there again next year,,, mike
if you can shoot over them , they ain't to far

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #612 on: May 05, 2010, 05:02:29 pm »
Yeah your dad gave me some fried wild turkey breast on my way by your camp on Friday.  Man that was some good turkey!   :)  Still lookin for you some Copperheads.  See ya in June at  Howard Hill !!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #613 on: May 06, 2010, 01:54:41 am »
I sure am glad that everyone got out OK. As far as the Twin Oaks guys go it don't get no better than them. Had a great time even though I left early that was an executive decesion that I'm glad I made. Prayers to King Ron.
Thanks Ronnie

Ron Ok Guys? Hope he and his family are OK.

Ron and his family are some of the nicest folks who went out of there way to make me feel right at home and took me under their wing while I visited.

Tiller
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill