Author Topic: TN classic  (Read 147924 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: TN classic
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2010, 03:53:01 pm »
I'll be comming early also...and going down I-40 from Amarillo Texas....OKC....Fort Smith....Memphis....to Nashville...so if anyone is need of a Ride...let me know....maybe we can work something out....... Ronnie...you still going to bring my Condominium this Year??
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Keenan

« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2010, 05:27:45 pm »
Looking forward to meeting you as well Josh. Now Mike on the other hand,,,,,,,,, ;D ::)  Just kidding of-coarse.  It's tempting to sign up for the "Bamboo Dragon" class but our main focus is to meet and interact with everyone that we've come to know on this site.  Lulyn knows that when it comes to talking bows or hunting a week might not be enough time. :o ::)

« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 07:33:14 pm by Keenan »

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2010, 07:20:01 pm »
  Lulyn knows that when it comes to talking bows or hunting a week might not be enough time. :o ::)
I can tell you from last years experience...1 week ain't enough time.... ;D....and as for that little Humor about meeting Me....Keenan....well You just ask Sarah....I am Mr. El Sweeto........ >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2010, 09:07:49 pm »
Keenan hope I make it down this year would love to meet you and the Mrs in person, ya I watch out for that El D character too ;) :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline david w.

« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2010, 11:01:38 pm »
hopefully i va make it this  year.  planned on it last year with my dad but my mom wanted him home on his birthday.
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

if it dont go fast...chrome it - El Destructo

Offline DanaM

« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2010, 08:11:51 am »
David where you been hiding? Probably chasing all da girls eh ;) :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Keenan

« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2010, 12:01:26 pm »
 Thanks Dana . Hope to see you there. ;)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2010, 07:21:15 pm »
 Just saw this, Keenan. I'm glad yall are coming, can't wait to meet yall in person. Are you sure you want to be next to the Floridians? ;D Hopefully I'll be there the first of April, I'll save us a seat.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2010, 08:45:22 pm »
                       You know the Floridians are just across Da Street from Da Yoopers....dontchano........ >:D
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2010, 07:24:09 am »
That's great news Kennan,I will save yall a spot,I read a pm that said you can't get the trailer,tent camping is fine,could get wet tho. :( ;) ;D Just let me know ,all of yall so I can make plans on spots.
 I will be there all week ,so I can mark off your spots,it dose get pretty full as the week wears on.There are motels at exit 11 but then you miss a lot of the fun at night and early morning.
Its best to camp if you can.  :) If anyone wants info on the motels let me know,I have the names and numbers. :) This is shaping up to be bigger that ever,I don't know if I can stand that much
fun. ;) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2010, 09:31:55 am »
Glad to hear you and Lulyn are going to make it this year Keenan, I'm really looking forward to meeting you both! ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline StevenT

« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2010, 11:14:40 am »
Pappy,
Just wondering if there was any place close by we could make a rock run for knapping? or if any good areas we could do some searching for points?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2010, 11:17:43 am »
Maybe Jesse will chime,in,he is the rock hound in our bunch.Lots of rock on my place but not much good for napping. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2010, 12:37:12 pm »
Pappy, we'll probably be in at midnight Thurday as usual. Have the jar unscrewed and the rain pouring for us. ;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2010, 12:44:54 pm »
Pappy, we'll probably be in at midnight Thurday as usual. Have the jar unscrewed and the rain pouring for us. ;D

yeah...wouldn't be the same without the rain... ::)   :) 
  -josh
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln