Author Topic: TN classic  (Read 147929 times)

Offline Keenan

Re: TN classic
« Reply #330 on: March 07, 2010, 03:13:19 am »
 :D :D :D Heck just reading all this has been a kick,,,,and somewhat concerning. Thoughts about Lulyn getting to know all of you better might be not be good. ::)  Especially if she gets talking to Marie and Sarah. My fear is that a little of that spring water and Lulyn might start telling stories. Don't need anymore nick names floating around and after watching Tiller getting branded,,,,,,well guess that was to be expected conssidering the source, he smelled so sweet out at the Glass Buttes people were trying to rub him down with cow pies. >:D

Actually we are getting really excited. It really is going to be neat to meet all the friends that I've come to know through this site. For us, this is the salt of the earth, and the friends we've made through this sport over the years, has caused of to be drawn to it all the more.

Dana, Glad your going to make it Bud!

There Ridgerunner! now it really  is a soap opera,  ;D

See what happens when your up late and on pain med. ::)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 03:16:32 am by Keenan »

Offline DanaM

« Reply #331 on: March 07, 2010, 07:57:12 am »
Keenan I can flat out gaurantee that you won't regret for one second going to the Classic :)
Even if it rains the entire time, it is a great time, make sure the tipi is waterproofed eh :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline cracker

« Reply #332 on: March 07, 2010, 08:51:43 am »
The people is what keeps me coming back and if one of your buddies don't make it this year then theres always a new friend to make, look forward to seeing all the familiar faces and meeting all the new folks too.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline DanaM

« Reply #333 on: March 07, 2010, 10:14:29 am »
ronnie you bringing a big bag of them vidala's again :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #334 on: March 07, 2010, 12:02:10 pm »
ronnie you bringing a big bag of them vidala's again :)

Whats the big deal with the Vidalia's...thats all we can get here...wish for once I could buy some normal Yellow Onions...or even a White one or two..... :(.....
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline DanaM

« Reply #335 on: March 07, 2010, 12:04:45 pm »
Try and find a real Vidalia in the UP Mike, especially in Manistique >:( Hell Avatar just got to our movie theater :P

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #336 on: March 07, 2010, 12:36:19 pm »
When I come Home this Summer...I will take you home some...heck...Michigan Soil sould produce Vidalia's just fine too...needs to be real Low Sulfur Content...to keep the Onion Sweet....we won't start a War here on where Vidalia's were first started... because I still want my Rental Property in Tennessee....:P
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #337 on: March 07, 2010, 05:57:37 pm »
 It's not a Vidalia if it wasn't grown in Vidalia, Ga.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline cracker

« Reply #338 on: March 07, 2010, 07:11:33 pm »
Yeah I probably will if theyre ready. Anybody want some?
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline DanaM

« Reply #339 on: March 08, 2010, 10:49:34 am »
I'll take 5 lbs ronnie :) Make that 10 lbs eh ;)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 01:04:36 pm by DanaM »

Manistique, MI

Offline yazoo

« Reply #340 on: March 08, 2010, 12:54:26 pm »
you know I will take 2 big bags,,,,will go good with some of the food I am going to cook,,,beans , cornbread , fried squash, okra,,turnips and collard greens,fried wild turkey,,and maybe some hog,,, and cracker I hope you have been eating good,,If not I will fatten you up at classic... ;D
if you can shoot over them , they ain't to far

Offline RidgeRunner

« Reply #341 on: March 08, 2010, 01:47:26 pm »
Hay Yazoo:
Is your cooking going to be "Open to the Public"?  If so I will have to eat a meal or two with you. ;)

David
David Key / N.W. Alabama

Offline yazoo

« Reply #342 on: March 08, 2010, 02:00:20 pm »
yes it is open to the public,,we are buying bigger dutch ovens so we can cook more food,,I cant wait,,
if you can shoot over them , they ain't to far

Offline DanaM

« Reply #343 on: March 08, 2010, 02:46:25 pm »
yes it is open to the public,,we are buying bigger dutch ovens so we can cook more food,,I cant wait,,

I'll be over  ;D

Manistique, MI

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #344 on: March 08, 2010, 03:29:53 pm »
It's not a Vidalia if it wasn't grown in Vidalia, Ga.

:-X           :-X               :-X     
2024...We Will Overcome