Author Topic: TN classic  (Read 147926 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: TN classic
« Reply #510 on: April 22, 2010, 11:50:54 am »
Even Me.......Marie:....... >:D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #511 on: April 22, 2010, 12:36:53 pm »
Even Me.......Marie:....... >:D
Especially you.... El dotto  >:D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #512 on: April 22, 2010, 01:04:50 pm »
Ya we are going to have them under David's tent this year,the same place as last,just not or old military tent,Thanks David.Steven,I can promise you someone will be up and get you headed in the right direction, That is the night that several are coming in so we will be standing look out. :) We
are going to be missing a special few this year but I know of a lot of new folks coming that I can't wait to meet,that's the way it goes,life happens but we will be thinking about them anyway.  :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Mrs. Hillbilly

• I like broccoli
« Reply #513 on: April 22, 2010, 01:28:16 pm »
Sarah I can't believe you are not coming this year, not the same without you. Yeah more spring water for me.  >:D  Just kidding wish you where going to be there. Marie I hope that you will have some T-shirts for the ladies again this year I really like the one I got last year, and a pink hat please would be nice.

Tina
What can I say - I'm a female?  That says it all.

Offline dmassphoto

« Reply #514 on: April 22, 2010, 02:56:44 pm »
Just wondering, will there be anyone there selling field points?  I gotta get a few more and thought I might wait until then. :)

Offline DanaM

« Reply #515 on: April 22, 2010, 03:11:51 pm »
There will vendors there but not sure if any have field points, don't remember ???
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline cracker

« Reply #516 on: April 22, 2010, 03:13:26 pm »
Yes there was one with oodles of everything there last year.
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #517 on: April 22, 2010, 05:25:13 pm »
The last couple years, if the vendors there didn't have it, you probably don't need it.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Tractor

• Mike Hettinga
« Reply #518 on: April 22, 2010, 06:02:41 pm »
Pappy I can't tell you how much I wish I was gonna be there.  I wanted to thank you again for the time you spent with Greg and I a week ago last Monday.  We spent hours over the next days trying to figure out what we enjoyed most.  Greg is still leaning towards the flint knapping.  Heck, I had come to see about the bows and left with an overwhelming urge to brain tan the two elk hides in the freezer.  I also keep thinking about the biggest bag of turkey feathers I ever laid eyes on.  And a pile of firewood that still blows this desert dwellers mind.  If I had been thinking I would have asked for a few pieces to smoke some ribs over while I was dreaming of Tennessee.

So have fun and for all you first timers, if you have never seen Pappy's place prepare yourself for something you cannot prepare for.  I know the angels are busy guarding the gates into Eden but they left a back door open in Northern Tennessee.

Thanks again Pappy and if there is anyway possible I hope to see you next year.

Mike

Parker, Colorado

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #519 on: April 23, 2010, 06:55:30 am »
Great meeting you also,glad you enjoyed it.Hope to see you again. Well guy it's time,I will be out of here today and headed to the Club,Hope to see yall in a few days,I will be ready and waiting ,fire going scrapers sharp and grill hot.  :)
   Pappy   
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #520 on: April 23, 2010, 03:34:01 pm »
Sarah I can't believe you are not coming this year, not the same without you. Yeah more spring water for me.  >:D  Just kidding wish you where going to be there. Marie I hope that you will have some T-shirts for the ladies again this year I really like the one I got last year, and a pink hat please would be nice.

Tina
Tina, can't wait to see you and share a sip from that jar with you.!  We will be selling womens' and kids' apparel this year.  Kind of a test market.  I always want to know what the women think, too.  I LOVE feedback!   I will be getting 3 big boxes of items in a few days and I will let you all know what to expect.  I sure get excited to see the P.A. support, and if I understand right purchases will give people "chance" to win a bow by KnightD this year.   ;D  ;D  C

i am hoping the HUGE storms that come this weekend are getting them all out of the way for the Classic!  ;D  Of course what's the classic with out some rain.   ::)
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline dmassphoto

« Reply #521 on: April 23, 2010, 03:57:38 pm »

i am hoping the HUGE storms that come this weekend are getting them all out of the way for the Classic!  ;D  Of course what's the classic with out some rain.   ::)

The big storms always leave the prettiest weather here.   ;D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 05:38:06 pm by dmassphoto »

Offline Mrs. Hillbilly

• I like broccoli
« Reply #522 on: April 23, 2010, 05:24:35 pm »
Marie, I already have a KnightD bow named Sticky a great shooter. He give it to me last year at the Classic and I was shooting it at the Hickory shoot, good shooting bow. I will tell you the story about the name of Sticky at the Classic.  ;D I would love to win another, can't never have enough bows on the wall.

You know that it will rain, but that's OK I order new water proof boots and Barry(Knappy due) gave me a good hat, bring it on sister.

Tina
What can I say - I'm a female?  That says it all.

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #523 on: April 23, 2010, 06:17:05 pm »
Tina .. It is a ugly thing that you wouldn't like anyway !!! :P >:D

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #524 on: April 23, 2010, 07:53:10 pm »
David, we can always spray paint it or something ......;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.