Author Topic: TN classic  (Read 148459 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: TN classic
« Reply #585 on: May 02, 2010, 09:45:28 pm »
I want to be the first to say Thank You to all of the Twin Oaks crew for doing all that do for so long before the Classic to get thing off without a hitch.....they do a great job at making sure that nobody wants for anything.....and I want to make a Special Point of thanking Pappy and Miss Joannie for their Gracious Hospitality...that makes Me feel right at home every year.....and King Ron......You Da Man.....   ;D

God Bless
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline bryan irwin

« Reply #586 on: May 02, 2010, 11:15:49 pm »
I second that had a good time and pappy and every one made you feel at home can't wait till next year.
bryan irwin

Offline venisonburger

« Reply #587 on: May 02, 2010, 11:46:06 pm »
It was a great time as usual, great group of people, true southern hospitality, food to die for, lots of rock to bust, what more is there to say? I hated to say goodbye to everyone, but with the weather being what it was I had to pull out saturday night. Can't wait til next year.
VB

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #588 on: May 03, 2010, 01:00:09 am »
I had a great time, glad to put some faces/voices to all of you guys! Thanks Pappy and all the Twin Oaks Crew for putting the Classic together, It was a blast even though i had to leave Saturday afternoon it was still the best 4 days I have got to spend with so many like-minded people in my whole life.  Thanks again to everyone who made that possible.  I really enjoyed meeting everyone and am already counting down  the days to next year!  :)              -josh 
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 01:27:27 am by Josh »
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #589 on: May 03, 2010, 01:13:31 am »
Amazing what you CAN do when there is lots of spring water around!  :o
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #590 on: May 03, 2010, 01:16:56 am »
yep, there was some great spring water there!  :)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline DanaM

« Reply #591 on: May 03, 2010, 09:36:13 am »
Had a great time even with a foot of water in my tent ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline cracker

« Reply #592 on: May 03, 2010, 10:07:45 am »
I sure am glad that everyone got out OK. As far as the Twin Oaks guys go it don't get no better than them. Had a great time even though I left early that was an executive decesion that I'm glad I made. Prayers to King Ron.
Thanks Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #593 on: May 03, 2010, 11:33:11 am »
Hey Ronnie,

The way you and Tiller have been getting on, I figured your wife might have called and said get home because of the rain. ::). Oh yea, somebody found a cool looking mug.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline cracker

« Reply #594 on: May 03, 2010, 11:41:25 am »
Oh I knew that was coming Eddie I expected some stings and barbs when I pulld up and left early. I did not want to have to go through the UP to get back to GA. Whoever found my mug enjoy it till next year then could I please have it back? Thanks Ron

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #595 on: May 03, 2010, 11:51:54 am »
  The Mug? Oh,,, we're all gonna enjoy it till next year. >:D >:D >:D ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #596 on: May 03, 2010, 11:59:06 am »
Yeah....and I hear tell that They are all going to take Pictures of How They Enjoy that Mug too.... >:D....You may not want it back Ronnie...after it has been Violated like that............... :P
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline cracker

« Reply #597 on: May 03, 2010, 12:14:57 pm »
Just remember what you told me to say to Cathy I'd really hate for that to get out.

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #598 on: May 03, 2010, 02:42:09 pm »
OOOOOOOH Mullet....that sounds more like a Promise.....than an Empty Threat....... >:D
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #599 on: May 03, 2010, 02:52:07 pm »
I only took a few pics but here they are...

Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC