Author Topic: Shoots, Tips and Arrows (Presents from PatB and Cowboy)  (Read 21094 times)

Dustybaer

Re: Shoots, Tips and Arrows (Presents from PatB and Cowboy)
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 02:57:24 am »
dingleberry, just got back from our version of the classic (in neubrunn, near wuerzburg).  thursday was father's day in germany, so i took my son with me.  4 days of camping, shooting, drinking beer and talking trash.  it was a pity, none of the mailed stuff came in on time.  as soon as the pictures are on-line i'll post a few here.

and now i'll try to finish the quiver for the southern community bow project.   ;D

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2007, 08:54:02 am »
Beautiful points and arrows!

Marius, couldn't you get Pat to make you a bow string? I've heard through reliable sources that Pat makes a very "fine" bow string! ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Dustybaer

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2007, 03:12:23 am »
greg, i thought about it, but if i had pat's string on the "two deer" bow, you two braggarts would be unbearable.  ;D

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2007, 10:07:05 am »
Greg, We will have to double up on Marius next year. Between the two of us he will be unbeatable.  ;D Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2007, 02:25:34 pm »
Pat, I think all he's lacking for an unbeatable combination is to add one of your "fine" strings to his "two deer bow"! ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2007, 03:26:09 pm »
Hell, we have given him enough stuff! Let him make his own damn string. :P I wonder what he will bring us from Germany next year. ???    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2007, 04:02:28 pm »
Yea Greg, Pat wants those strings to be special. If everybody has one it wont be special anymore.  That is why Pat is only going to make one for me, for my next special project.  ;D  Pat, I will let you know how long I need it when I get the bow a little farther along.  ;) ;D ;D Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2007, 04:07:30 pm »
                    Justin.......Whatever happened to "I wanna make my own stuff !" ??? ;D..............bob

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2007, 04:13:04 pm »
OK Bob, since you called me out on it.  Its not that I want the string so much. Its more that I want to give Pat static.   ;D Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2007, 04:32:26 pm »
If your special project is yew, its gonna be a long wait! :D    Pat

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2007, 06:27:24 pm »
OK, I deserved that.  ;D Justin

SW Utah

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2007, 08:57:45 pm »
Justin you still snappen Yew wood???  I really think you nead to start getting some profesional help now. Ohhh! Them poor defensless Yews!!!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill