Author Topic: Getting ready for the Classic  (Read 43464 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Getting ready for the Classic
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2007, 12:48:28 am »
I'm looking forward to the Classic and meeting all you guys also. I'll have my favorite tools and if Dick has enough room, my shaving horse. I also thought I'd bring a bundle of sourwood shoots and we can make arrows around the camp fire at night. I love helping newbys and will certainly pitch in and take some pressure off of you and Pappy, especially with what ya'll have already done. I'll bring a wad of my bows too. ;D   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2007, 06:25:35 am »
Thanks Pat and all the rest we will appreshate it,but as Greg said we are doing this for yall so don't turn it into a job.Have fun. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2007, 08:36:24 am »

Thanks Pat! I hate to wish my life away, but I'm like a kid looking forward to Santa Claus coming at Christmas time...can't hardly wait! ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

DBernier

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2007, 08:56:23 am »
Pat we will have plenty of room in the truck. I will have my shaving horse too and a ton of arrow material to help out. I will have one of the bow racks so about 25 bows can be displayed. Should be fun.

Dick B

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2007, 09:55:17 am »
Greg I would be glad to help in any way I can.  Half the fun is helping someone who really wants to learn figure out how to make a bow.  It is like watching little kids at Christmas. Or watching bowyers who's wife bought them some new tools.  ;D

I decided I better start getting ready for the classic too. Last night Cody and I went down and cut about 75 salt cedar shoots to bring.  Ill get some more before the week is out.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2007, 02:59:24 pm »

You guys are definitely my kind of people! Thanks alot, and really looking forward to it! ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2007, 06:21:05 pm »
  Greg,Watch him around Yew. ::)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Dustybaer

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2007, 06:27:11 pm »
I also thought I'd bring a bundle of sourwood shoots and we can make arrows around the camp fire at night. . ;D   Pat

now that's a great idea.  i would love to learn that skill from you pat, if you don't mind teaching.  i'm in the same boat with you guys, can hardly wait for it, but my boss still hasn't decided if i'm flying to the states in the first place.  kinda nervewrecking, waiting for somebody else to decide if you get to play.  then again i've been married for 20 years, so i should be used to it  ;D

Offline DanaM

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2007, 08:28:57 pm »
Better hope the wife doesn't check this forum Dusty ;D

DanaM
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Dustybaer

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2007, 05:55:20 am »
dana, i was smart enough not to teach her english  ;D