Author Topic: Best all arround Cammo for everywhere?  (Read 37180 times)

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
Re: Best all arround Cammo for everywhere?
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2007, 03:47:19 pm »
Interesting!  So I just spent a bunch of money on stuff I did not need. Slap a little mud on the face and some animal hydes and I would have been just fine. Reminds me of some Rendevous I've been too!
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2007, 04:27:56 pm »
           Oh well ! ;) ;D ;D ;D-just kiddin'...................bob

Offline PepeLep

• Just a common man
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007, 09:36:57 pm »
I've still got a couple duffle bags of military woodland BDUs. They work just fine.
:D
Doug from Missouri

Offline billy

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2007, 01:28:48 am »
yeah, I say go naked!! 

Wear a fig leaf on your crotch and the dang deer will come up to ya and try to nibble on the leaf thinking you're a giant salad bar.  You can shoot them as they get close.  Of course, if you miss, well, you could have a problem if they try to nibble the fig leaf on your front and end up nipping off your little pink worm.  Try explaining that one to the nurse in the emergency room.......
Marietta, Georgia

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2007, 01:45:11 am »
B'jesu Billy where do ya get all this stuff!!!???!!!  ;D Ain't no deer messen with me worm!  :o :o :o
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

brokennock

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 01:54:54 pm »
I've been messin around experimentin with different camo's, both comercial, home made, and improvised (patterns of clothing in earth tones that may work as camo.) While I'm all for the "improvised" way of things I must admit I really like the new Marine Corp digital woodland camo. Its got a good brown back ground and not too much green or black. Camo may or may not be needed depending on the game hunted and situation but it sure can be fun to play with.