Author Topic: Schlock jock rocks a nock knot.  (Read 5000 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Schlock jock rocks a nock knot.
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 01:10:56 am »
I think your first knot(doubled granny knot) is called a surgeons knot...if you are interested. ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline zenmonkeyman

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 03:34:37 am »
Innocente, I am humbled and honored that I've been of use to somebody.  Thanks for letting me know!

Pat B, thanks for that info.  I'm suddenly reminded that whenever I crudely stitch something by hand, I invariably throw one or more of those in to try to secure the end.  Interesting that surgeons sew as poorly as myself...   :D
If the ppl ever allow private banks to control their currency, 1st by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around (these banks) will deprive the ppl of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2010, 10:06:57 am »
Looks ok, but I'd shorten up that long string if I were you.
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

Offline zenmonkeyman

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2010, 02:50:27 pm »
Thanks for the tip Ryan, my problem there is the string itself, which stretches probably 70% or more.  I'm gonna have to find something else for the long string.
If the ppl ever allow private banks to control their currency, 1st by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around (these banks) will deprive the ppl of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. Thomas Jefferson