Author Topic: A pray for Cromm.  (Read 31688 times)

Offline Cromm

A pray for Cromm.
« on: January 24, 2010, 07:36:37 pm »
Hello,
You do not know me but I am "Cromm's" wife. I would very much like if you could say a pray for my man.
I had a call last night from the police telling me that my husband had been  attacked and hurt in a fight.He was taken to the local hospital and is unconscious but stable.

I later found out that he tried to help a women who was being beaten by a man and when he did he was set on by five men.. If that is the words you use for these things.

One of them hit him with what they think is a brick or rock onto his head.

They know that there were five because Steven put four of these animals into hospital as well as breaking the ribs of the last one who turned up after being ID by the woman and passerby.

He talks about the guys on the website all the time when he is talking archery and what great people you all seem, so I am just hoping that a few nice words from some good people will fall on the right ears to bring him back to his family sooner instead of later.

If this is the wrong place to post this message I am sorry but I hope you will understand the reason for it.
Great Britain.
Home of the Longbowman.

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
Re: A pray for Cromm.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 07:41:35 pm »
I am sorry that this happened. Especially because he was helping someone. I will say a prayer for his speedy and full recovery. The bad part is he was hurt while helping someone in need, the good part is he got them other fellows also.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline DanaM

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 07:44:22 pm »
It saddens me deeply to hear of this, you and your family have all of our prayers and hopefully our friend Cromm will make a quick recovery.

I admire his courage for coming to the defence of a woman in need. Unfortunately the world is full bad people but thankfully their are also people like your husband :)

Give him our thanks and best wishes, if their is more we can do just ask.
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 07:48:39 pm »
 I am very sorry to hear this. I have corresponded with Steve for quiet awhile and feel like I know him even though we have not ever met. I have no doubt that he would intervene in something like that. I wish I was closer and I could help. Please keep us posted on how he is doing. Eddie
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline bobnewboy

• https://www.flickr.com/photos/bob_d14/
    • The Company of Sixty Field Archers
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 07:54:17 pm »
Sending good vibes from Bob & Helene in Surrey.  I hope he recovers fast.
"The Englishman takes great pride in his liberty. He values this gift more than all the joys of life, and would sacrifice everything to retain it. The populace would have you understand there is no country in the world where such perfect freedom can be enjoyed, as in England!" Frenchman, London 1719

Offline RG

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 08:00:08 pm »
Lots of prayers being sent up from Tenn.

Ron

Offline hedgeapple

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 08:02:16 pm »
Saying a prayer for Cromm.  Hope he's home and well soon.
Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 08:48:38 pm »
We will keep him and you in our prayers. I know how worried you are, but take care of yourself also, it is what Steve would want.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Lombard

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 09:03:09 pm »
Prayers for his healing, sent from Alabama.

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2010, 09:05:26 pm »
All the Prayers and My Heartfelt Sorrow from the Great State of Texas........You be Strong for Your Husband now...We are all Praying for His Quick Recovery.....God Bless
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline HoBow

• The choices we make dictate the lives we lead.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2010, 09:26:53 pm »
Prayers from South Alabama- hope they bring those thugs up on some serious charges!  Your husband must have a boatload of bravery, compassion, and character.
Jeff Utley- Atlanta GA

Offline Marc St Louis

• Administrator
  • Keep it flexible
    • Marc's Bows and Arrows
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2010, 09:36:29 pm »
I sincerely hope he has a full and speedy recovery
Home of heat-treating, Corbeil, On.  Canada

Marc@Ironwoodbowyer.com

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2010, 09:43:16 pm »
More support from TX. He must be one heck of a guy!
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline jthompson1995

• Parkville, MD
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2010, 09:53:35 pm »
Sorry to hear about this, I will definitely say a special prayer for him.
A man who works with his hands is a laborer, a man who works with his hands and his mind is a craftsman, but a man who works with his hands, his mind and his heart is an artist. - Louis Nizer (1902-1994)

Manager

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2010, 11:53:31 pm »
More prayers from Texas for Cromm and you! Please keep us updated.