Author Topic: A pray for Cromm.  (Read 31702 times)

Offline Jesse

Re: A pray for Cromm.
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2010, 02:57:26 pm »
Sorry to hear the news. What a great guy to help out at his own expense like that. He will be in our prayers. Tell Steve he has to get well soon so he can beat us all in the digital challenge again this spring.           Jesse
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2010, 03:46:22 pm »
Please let Steve know that everyone at Primitive Archer is wishing him a quick recovery. And like others have said, please take care of yourself too. Both of you are in my thoughts from the mountains of Western North Carolina.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline medicinewheel

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2010, 05:49:18 pm »
I'm so sorry to hear this.  -  Hope he'll get well soon, hope he'll fully recover, hope he'll be able to leave behind the trauma!
Prayer sent from Germany...
Frank
Frank from Germany...

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2010, 07:39:10 am »
Sorry to hear about this incident, some people are really subhuman.  Cromm is in our prayers, may he recover quickly.
Traverse City, MI

Offline Stoker

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2010, 01:54:41 pm »
Sorry to hear this.Prayers sent from southern Alberta
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline agd68

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2010, 02:03:45 pm »
I don't know what is more maddening;that a "man" beats a woman or his buddies try to keep him from the knocking he deserves for it. Prayers and best wishes from Canada.
Happiness is..
A wet lab, dirty gun, and a cold beer after a day on the Marsh

Offline Jude

• Julian Benoit, Black River, NY & Kandahar, Afghan.
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2010, 02:13:58 pm »
Your husband and your family are in my prayers, wishing him a speedy and full recovery.
"Not all those that wander are lost."--Tolkien
"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer."--Benoit

Offline catfishon

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2010, 02:17:33 pm »
prayers from indiana also

Offline Postman

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2010, 06:58:08 pm »
Wishes for a speedy recovery  from VA - hope those animals get even more of what's coming to them.
"Leave the gun....Take the cannoli"

John Poster -  Western VA

Offline uwe

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2010, 09:55:36 am »
Sad to hear it , but great that Cromm didn`t close his eyes and tried to help!
My thoughts are with him, he will be back soon!
Regards Uwe

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2010, 07:03:17 pm »
  Steve's home from the Hospital. He said he is fine, just banged up some.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 07:16:33 pm by mullet »
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Cromm

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2010, 07:37:25 pm »
Too all you have put something into this post, I thank you and it brings a tear to my eye to read the words you have put down. The world is a mad place and anything can happen on the flick of a coin it would seem, about a week a go I had a chance to have a drink and a chat with a old friend who I hadn't seen in a long time.
Well the time went on and I thought should I phone home to say all was OK or just turn up a little bit late.....I walk outside so I could hear better and I heard a cry to my left, I didn't think to much of it as there seemed to be a group of people standing around over there.
But as I turned away I had a "Spider-Man" moment and looked back. I could see a guy standing there full of rage and yelling and the legs of a women on the floor at his feet.....I saw that the group of people were together and just standing around. I walked over to see better, my heart kicking up a gear and was confronted with a girl on the floor with a black eye and a bloodly lip....
I push by the group of people and moved towards the man, who told me that it was none of my business and to ****-*ff or do you want some too??.....Well I just stood there looking with my phone in my hand thinking I should call the cops, yell for help or walk away....Then the girl said;
Please help me............ please..............
Well that was that, I knew that the guys behind me had the pack mindset on and the guy in front was thinking that if he roared loud enough I would run, so I hit him first.
All the others were a bit a blur really but I had to keep moving and my Grandad always told me that if you are going to fight you fight to win. The big guy was the guy to hit me with a rock just before he ran away with some busted ribs and atooth or two missing...Aftere that it goes a bit black
Great Britain.
Home of the Longbowman.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2010, 07:40:55 pm »
 Good on ya, I was always taught to hit the biggest and mouthiest one first.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2010, 07:41:50 pm »
Steve....just glad to hear that You survived without  Brain Damage or some severe Trauma...You are one tough Cookie.... ;)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Cromm

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2010, 07:53:14 pm »
But it would seem that I was out of it for half a week and I woke up with my 2 year old boy in my arms and the wife sitting by the bed next to me. The first thing she did was cry and then slapped me, saying that if I ever do something like that again she would hunt me down and hurt me far worse than any man could ever do...Love what can you with it????

I was informed that the group had been seen on CCTV and a police unit was heading there as the fight broke out but the whole thing was on tape.
I have torn and banged up bits of my body and have a golf ball size bump on the back of my head where the guy hit me but the doc said I could leave the hospital last night and I was out of there in a flash.
The doc said that I may have some memory lost but not to worry because he said that I may have some memory lost but not to worry because....Well you get the picture......
The wife would like to thank you all for the kind words and is happy for me to be writing/ emailing the replys.
I may be off line for a day or two just as I try and regain some life back and have a real sleep but then I will try and be back to the PA world..
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Mr and Mrs.Cromm and Cromm jnr.
Great Britain.
Home of the Longbowman.