Author Topic: Anything else  (Read 35400 times)

Offline Jesse

Re: Anything else
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2010, 12:49:36 am »
Just had a great idea, a section just for politics and religion, the moderators can ignore it, and dana can be in charge!!! =)

This could be the making of a "reality show" ;D.  Dana can only moderate after a few adult beverages.
I think your on to something ;)
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline DanaM

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2010, 08:11:09 am »
Seems like everytime I look at this thread I see my name ??? Dang am I that popular :P

Rick that idear has about the same chance as a snowball in hell eh ;) :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Dane

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2010, 10:50:11 am »
Dana, we all get bees in our bonnet once in a while. Some of us have swarms, though. Me included.  :)

Dane
Greenfield, Western Massachusetts

radius

« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2010, 11:36:10 am »
as one of the guys who gets triggered easily...i guess the anything else forum is better gone than not gone...

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2010, 12:27:41 pm »
as one of the guys who gets triggered easily...i guess the anything else forum is better gone than not gone...

Believe it or not, the majority of the members enjoy having it. It's just a few who are causing this problem, and the rest of the members shouldn't have to be punished because a handful of people have no control over their typing fingers.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Grunt

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2010, 07:30:12 pm »
The words "Anything Else " might be giving too much leeway to folks. How about renaming it? Maybe "The Campfire"?  Or something like that. Just a thought.

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2010, 07:48:58 pm »
Grunt, you must be psychic. ;D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 07:51:32 pm by Justin Snyder »
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2010, 07:52:05 pm »
Grunt, you must be psychic. ;D
Either that or he can read.......  ;D
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Grunt

« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2010, 10:27:15 pm »
I don't know if I'm psychic, maybe this winter weather is affecting all of our minds.

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2010, 11:35:50 pm »
I just wish it was back...so I could update some of my Threads...and let People know what is going on....... :'(
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline makenzie71

• I can robin hood an arrow if I hit it just right.
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2010, 01:03:21 am »
I just wish it was back...so I could update some of my Threads...and let People know what is going on....... :'(

I surely agree!  Though likely for lesser reasons...but where else am I going to post my latest creation?

See...it wasn't really appropriate here...I just did it to serve my point (and I really proud of it and felt robbed that I couldn't share in my 'nother craft thread)
Goodbye, friends. I never thought I'd die like this. But I always really hoped. ~ Fry

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2010, 01:36:18 am »
I just did it to serve my point (and I really proud of it and felt robbed that I couldn't share in my 'nother craft thread)

All you have to do is email a Moderator...and ask them to add the Thread to the Campfire Thread....just that Simple........ :P
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline makenzie71

« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2010, 01:40:21 am »
hmmm...when I looked for "anything else" I didn't see it...and, oddly, I didn't look for anything else.

I''ll have to make this request, likely, or start a new one.  We shall see.  Yes.  Yes we shall.
Goodbye, friends. I never thought I'd die like this. But I always really hoped. ~ Fry

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2010, 11:32:14 am »
Makenzie, If you can remember the title or the jest of the thread one of the Admins or Mods may still be able to pull it back up and move it to "Around the Campfire".
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline makenzie71

« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2010, 11:34:24 am »
Thanks!  I just made a new, though.  My domains have recently adjusted a bit so my old pictures won't come up any way...I'll have this one for a while so it's just as well to have a new thread instead of the old one with 4 pages of red-x's.