Author Topic: Snowing again!  (Read 28205 times)

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
Re: Snowing again!
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2010, 10:49:40 pm »
Isn't one a result of the other...? ;)

We've no snow here in Ireland.  Apparently we've had the coldest winter here since '63 or '64...  Panic ensues when a few flakes fall or rain pools as we're not used to extremes of one or the other.  I remember more snow back in '82 but it wasn't as cold then. 

looks like a nice sunny day when you took the pic?  Does it help in defrosting any of the snow?

Where in Ireland are you located?  I visited there in 2002.  I had a great time,  We went to Dingle, Kinsale, Kilkenny, Slade an some other places.  It was such a beautiful place.  I'm hoping to make another trip someday.
Traverse City, MI

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2010, 11:43:21 pm »
We had flurries all day today. Nothing stuck because the last two weeks have been in the 50s and 60s and hardly freezing at night.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2010, 12:45:18 am »
76 today...but expecting another go from the Canadian Snow Machine on Wednesday....and possibly again on Saturday
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome