Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4694045 times)

DBernier

Re: Life is good
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2007, 01:51:01 pm »
Pappy, are there directions to the farm somewhere for the classic?

Dick
Mebane NC

Offline RG

« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2007, 07:19:45 pm »
Dick I could tell you but if you go to bowsite.com then to 3-d shoots then enter state Tn. then Month May then search then go to ID 25335 they directions are there

Ron

Offline DanaM

« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2007, 07:25:03 pm »
This website: "Primitive Shoots and Events"  10th Annual Tennese Classic, Page 6

DanaM
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2007, 06:52:47 am »
Dick if you pm me with your e mail I will send you a flyer with directions.Now for the weekend it was a blast as usually.Got the extra tents up in case of rain,got some stave's worked down and reflexed 12 I think.Had a couple of guest over to work on there bows.I gal has hers braced and it it going to be nice.Just to show we have a little class just look what she is driving,she left with 2 bows sticking out the top.And of course some good camp fire cooking,Stakes and taters Fri. night and I don't what you would call what we had Sat. but it was good.Also a picture of the Selfbow challenge trophies and the Iron man.They also turned out nice.I would love to win one of those some year. :)
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 11:51:35 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2007, 06:57:25 am »
Also see what yall think of the arrow I finished for some of our Yankee boy,we borrowed it off
there range last year in Elm Hall Mic.and thought it needed to be redone for them.It is a long story how it cam about but I will clue yall in on another therad sometime. ;D
   Pappy

« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 10:54:34 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2007, 07:02:02 am »
And a few more.
   Pappy

« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 10:55:24 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #126 on: April 23, 2007, 10:40:16 am »
Dick, Read Greg's posts on page 6 of the Tennessee Classic page. He posted step by step directions. http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,1129.75.html               Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #127 on: April 23, 2007, 11:00:13 am »
Pappy, I thought the Beemer was one of the prizes. :'(  It would look good with the big arrow hanging from the rear view mirror. ;D   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2007, 11:31:36 am »
Ya Greg wanted to take a pic. like that just didn't get around to it.Justin did you see the stave with your name on it,Greg picked that out for you,he must like you are something. ???
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2007, 11:46:03 am »
Heck with the beemer, I want one of them steaks and the big baked tater  ;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #130 on: April 23, 2007, 11:46:30 am »
Justin they probably sabotaged it ;)

DanaM
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #131 on: April 23, 2007, 11:54:56 am »
I saw that stave.  ;D ;D I think that was his subtle way of reminding me to bring him some bison horn. I thought he might hold it up so I can see it better.  :'(
Dana, there are two options here. One is that they want to butter me up for the horn.  ;D The second is that they are trying to kill me and take all the horn.  :o I might need a bow tester, kind of like a food tester.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline DanaM

« Reply #132 on: April 23, 2007, 01:57:23 pm »
Dang Justin ya tipped yer hand ;)

DanaM

Manistique, MI

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #133 on: April 23, 2007, 02:14:35 pm »

Justin, that's one I've had roughed in and reflexed for probably over a year now...just hadn't got around to making a bow out of it. To busy with osage I guess. Should make a really nice bow, has a lot of reflex for a hickory stave. :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #134 on: April 23, 2007, 03:01:27 pm »
;D ;D You guys better stop. You are getting me so excited, I'm going to wet my shorts.  :P Its a good thing I have cruise controll to keep the speed down.  Justin

SW Utah