Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4700444 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #19575 on: July 28, 2023, 08:03:36 am »
Headed North in the morning, see yall in a week or so or sooner if you are going to ElmHall  ;) :) :).Life is Good.
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #19576 on: July 28, 2023, 11:02:39 am »
Safe travels.  :OK
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #19577 on: July 28, 2023, 05:07:26 pm »
Still hoping to sneak out there. It’s fair week though and the grandkids have a pretty busy schedule.

Have a safe trip Pappy. Maybe we cross paths.

Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #19578 on: August 04, 2023, 04:29:50 pm »
I was hoping to make it, Had a great time last year. But I'm dealing with Doctor appointments trying to work out if I have another knee replacement in the future. I've been getting enough texts and pictures to keep me up to speed.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19579 on: August 08, 2023, 08:01:39 am »
Miss ya Eddie  :( Had a great week, just got home yesterday.Had a good ride up and back and shot/ate and fellow shipped around the fire more than I have since last year. ;) Really enjoyed seeing Bob and Bruce and many others that I don't see often enough. Now I need to get unpacked and repacked and catch up some things around here. :-\ I will get some pictures up in a few days, great week for sure. Life is Good. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #19580 on: August 08, 2023, 10:47:56 am »
Glad to see you back safe and sound, Pappy and I know you had a good time.Hope all up there are doing well.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline chamookman

« Reply #19581 on: August 09, 2023, 03:20:19 am »
Was great seeing You and the Gang on Tuesday ! Enjoyed Lunch  and all the the storys told around the Campfire  (=) - Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19582 on: August 09, 2023, 07:20:22 am »
Yep Bob, that's my favorite part  ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #19583 on: August 10, 2023, 04:16:48 pm »
Sure was hoping to sneak out there Pappy but it just wasn’t going to happen.

Glad you had a good time and a safe trip

Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19584 on: August 11, 2023, 06:29:30 am »
Missed ya BJ, was hoping to see ya but understand life happens and always family and work first before fun.  ;) :) Heading to Nashville to see the ear doc. and then to the farm for some bush hogging and getting things set up for next weeks shoot at the club, should be a fun weekend not including  the doctor visit. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19585 on: August 13, 2023, 06:26:09 pm »
Good weekend, had a good meeting and got all set up for our shoot this coming Saturday, it will be the last of the year except for the White tail classic 2 weeks before deer season opens. Looking forward to it. Finely got pictures down loaded from Elm Hall, it was a great time !!! Got my fire going and camp set with a little help from my friends, the fire is a popular gathering place, also helps keep the skeeters at bay.  ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19586 on: August 13, 2023, 06:31:42 pm »
Had a good visit from my old friends Bob and Bruce, they were good friends of Gary also and fun telling stories on him and our selves. :)Seems all we do is set by the fire talk and eat but that's OK  ;) Also got a gift from a young man I meet up there several years ago, always been a great kid and growing into a fine young man. :) With a name like Gunner how could he go wrong. ??? Love watching the kids grow up. :)
 Pappy
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 06:34:58 pm by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19587 on: August 13, 2023, 06:39:05 pm »
We did do some shooting also  :) :) I shot the river side 4 times and the sand dunes I call it twice, great course, like stump shooting Rineharts, you follow the orange ribbons through the course and when you see 2 pink ribbons you look and fine the target. Very cool. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19588 on: August 13, 2023, 06:42:13 pm »
Meet up with our PA crew, really great as always to see all of them, also Gary Davis's son and grand son, Gary would be proud, 2 fine young men.  :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19589 on: August 13, 2023, 06:49:35 pm »
MAN they make me look short  ;) :) :) :) :) Also good to get some time to visit with Matt and Miss Heather and of course Rocky and Deb. They always make me feel right at home and take very good care of me, many thanks  :) Then back to the home fire, love my trips but also love home. :) Had a friend cleaning out his garage and found these Purple kids arrows, he ask if I wanted them, I said prefect Margaret Ann's favorite color is purple, she loved them and PapPap got some more brownie points. :) Hope yall had a good one also, now time to catch up around home and get stuff ready for CO. the 30th of this month !!!! Life is Good. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good