Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4708582 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #5955 on: March 21, 2011, 08:12:44 am »
Joe ,for your eyes only. ;) ;D ;D I got the knife finished and GregB made an outstanding sheath.
GregB and Linda,they look happy. ;) ;) Miss Joanie doing what she dose best,talking to people. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5956 on: March 21, 2011, 08:18:44 am »
My bag Bear made, finished up,TerryW with one of his first selfbows. Shanon with his IW bow getting ready to tiller.Some of our Kids,we are blessed with some great young folks. :) :)   
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5957 on: March 21, 2011, 08:23:26 am »
Miss Joanie and TerryW with his Turkey calls. Shanon looking good on the IW tiller,me mounting the blade with pine pitch. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #5958 on: March 21, 2011, 08:28:00 am »
Darn Pappy, that is sure some kind of beautiful surprise. I know one kid that will use that for what it is designed to do. Up at 3am just to get a Twin Oaks fix and sure surprised to see that beauty.  Greg has become the Shannon of leather tooling.  It is finally turning spring here and some of the snow has gone away.  Took a couple of the grandkids horn hunting and they found a really nice big set of elk horns. Am counting the days until we will be to your farm to enjoy the Classic and all the fun.  Thanks for sharing your weekend!  A/Ho Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5959 on: March 21, 2011, 08:29:45 am »
Acouple of my knives about finished,Shanon working on SUPRISE pine tree,very nice Job.Josh's
next knife almost finished. Then to the Range for some shooting Sunday morning with Beau,BearG and Shanon,Christina kept score for us,none of us could add.  ;) ;D ;D:)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5960 on: March 21, 2011, 08:35:42 am »
Thanks Joe,I hope he likes it,the blade is made from some heavy steel,I wanted it to be tough and something that would last a lifetime,The leather work is just beautiful as well.I told GregB I wanted someting with a western/Mountain scheme and he couldn't have done any better. More shooting and then back for some chow. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5961 on: March 21, 2011, 08:41:45 am »
Some of Shanon's weekend work.Woody's new Kobota,now we have to to beat around in. ;) >:D
Terry's little boy Clay,one of our youngest members,he is very proud of his Trophy and we are proud of him. It was a good weekend and good shoot,wished yall could have been there.A lot will in a little over a month. ;) :) :) Can't wait. :) Life is good. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #5962 on: March 21, 2011, 08:59:02 am »
Every Monday I am reminded of the differences in our life styles.  My wife and I live a quite remote life here in the mountains.  A big get together for us was our daughter and grandkids down from Montana along with my game warden friend and his daughter for breakfast.  We resent seeing the pilgrams drive down the county road a 1/2 mile in front of the house.  You, on the other hand, have an entire clan family of very talented and hard working people with a perfect place to get together and enjoy the lifestyle you have created.  Being able to attend the Classic once a year lets me have a short but very rewarding chance to enjoy Twin Oaks to the fullest!  Thank you for letting me join in for the fun!  A/Ho Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline Shad

« Reply #5963 on: March 21, 2011, 11:28:46 am »
Man...I can't wait for the Classic!
Pick a spot!
~Shad

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5964 on: March 22, 2011, 07:37:32 am »
You are welcome Joe,I can't wait either Shad. It will be here before you know it,about a month. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #5965 on: March 22, 2011, 12:12:25 pm »
I'll be there in 32 days ;D ;D
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline BearG

« Reply #5966 on: March 23, 2011, 11:40:40 pm »
31days

Offline BearG

« Reply #5967 on: March 23, 2011, 11:42:40 pm »
Pappy any word on Keith?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5968 on: March 24, 2011, 07:41:16 am »
Still in the Hospital ,something going on in his head,they ant sure what. :) Hope he pulls out of it,he is a great guy/good member and close friend. :) Got my Kobota serviced and mower ready to go.Now it's time to get to work on the club,got guests coming soon. ;) ;D ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #5969 on: March 24, 2011, 07:46:00 am »
Looks like it was a great weekend. I may be a little slow in June but I will be over as soon as I get back. I am scheduled for neck surgery, disk replacement, the last week of May. I have stoods it all I can stands it.  See you guys soon.