Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4648792 times)

BrianS and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
Re: Life is good
« Reply #1725 on: June 18, 2008, 08:24:33 am »
Pappy, you forgot to mention your autographing that gentleman's white bowsock for him. ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #1726 on: June 18, 2008, 10:19:34 am »
Looks like bunches of fun, food(even if it is tamed)...they even brought in a little rain so you guys would feel at home. ;D I was wondering if ya'll were getting any of the rain that has been sinking the mid west.      Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
« Reply #1727 on: June 18, 2008, 10:27:50 am »
Ya, looks wet. Pappy is a super star, Can I have your autograph Pappy...? ;D
I will have to say that tent looks like a more suitable sleeping accommodations than the Barbie tent...lol.
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #1728 on: June 18, 2008, 11:55:24 am »
Pat i got there Friday night and missed all the rain, but it was like shootin in soup was allot of fun. I shot so much my shoulder hurt and i shot the flying disk allot too, got purty good i would consider taken my bow dove huntin this year if i did not have to run down my arrows.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline BearG

« Reply #1729 on: June 18, 2008, 01:23:01 pm »
to all my Tennesse buds I hope Dan and company didnt keep yall up sat. nite. :-[
what happened to Pappy puttin us all to bed? ???
 guest just dont take the hint when you try to throw them out of camp being nice >:D
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Otoe Bow

• Mike Chase, Afghanistan
« Reply #1730 on: June 18, 2008, 02:19:46 pm »
Looks like a lot of fun.  Man those first pictures of the Camp Site look, too,...too perfect.  It looks like a movie set.  But, I guess every parade gets rained on.  Even wet it looks like a really sweet set up.  Pappy you guys are living the high life. 

Mike
So far, I haven't found any Osage or knappable rock over here.  Embrace the suck

Offline leapingbare

« Reply #1731 on: June 18, 2008, 02:57:23 pm »
Bear... i reckon I'm the A**hole that was up all Sat night being belligerent i was not alone but i heard i got pretty bad.. sorry to you and anyone else i might of offended or kept awake.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #1732 on: June 18, 2008, 04:36:36 pm »
All the pic's - food, bows, goin's on, never cease to amaze me. Looks like another grand ole time ;D.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

alfadee

« Reply #1733 on: June 18, 2008, 04:48:26 pm »
this weekend we'll camp, too. but i think it wount  be such a nice weekend than this.
can somebody tell me the street where your camp is? i want to look for it in google earth.

david

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #1734 on: June 18, 2008, 07:46:31 pm »
Jesse, what did you do!?!? Curious minds want to know!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #1735 on: June 19, 2008, 06:49:42 am »
David our camp/club is on my farm,you would be welcome to come visit anytime,we are there
most every weekend if we aren't off to a shoot or something like that. :) Tiller Jesse had a
little to much Crown,there is always one and this year he was the one. ;) ;D ;D We plane
on doing a pre.1850 gathering,it should be fun.Last year there were a bunch of nappers,
blacksmiths,old wheat thrashers and guys with man powered wood working tool,like
drills and wood lathes.Pretty cool stuff of course we do a little bow and arrow building.
We also set up a little range for folks to try there hand in shooting.I think Jesse is
going this year to do some napping in our camp.We also plan on carring some castiron
and cook up some stuff for supper.Should be fun,I would rather be at the farm but
I guess it will just have to do. ;) ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #1736 on: June 19, 2008, 08:41:59 am »
Leapingbare, I don't think you were alone...we heard several voices making merry in the wee hours of the morning right before the birds start waking up! :P Hope all the fun was worth the pain of the next day! ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline leapingbare

« Reply #1737 on: June 19, 2008, 11:38:03 am »
Not really Greg... I don't remember any of the fun, and i remember all the pain.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline BearG

« Reply #1738 on: June 19, 2008, 12:26:58 pm »
Bear... i reckon I'm the A**hole that was up all Sat night being belligerent i was not alone but i heard i got pretty bad.. sorry to you and anyone else i might of offended or kept awake.
no problem here Jessie I can sleep through just about anything
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Big A

« Reply #1739 on: June 19, 2008, 07:04:57 pm »
I can't beleive I found a photo of Pappy with his pen out.

[attachment deleted by admin]