Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4650805 times)

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
Re: Life is good
« Reply #2010 on: August 20, 2008, 08:11:33 am »
Ya I know Tiller,just most of the time it is me and the dogs and they don't like it.

David, just so your feelings aren't hurt, Pappy really likes your sweet smelling soap and stuff, he just sacrifices his wants for those of Saddie and Hannah...that's just the kind of guy he is!  ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline BearG

« Reply #2011 on: August 20, 2008, 11:55:15 am »
Ya I know Tiller,just most of the time it is me and the dogs and they don't like it.

David, just so your feelings aren't hurt, Pappy really likes your sweet smelling soap and stuff, he just sacrifices his wants for those of Saddie and Hannah...that's just the kind of guy he is!  ;D
That Mark is a very giving guy.  Would rather smell like Tinks 69 for the girls,  than smell like roses for his buddies
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #2012 on: August 20, 2008, 12:09:43 pm »
You guys are to funny,Bear I don't want to smell to good with Bro. Dan down there
away from home for a few days. ;) ;D
      Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Ranger B

« Reply #2013 on: August 20, 2008, 09:05:22 pm »
Pappy,
   You think my hackberry stave is ready to start on?  I am going to try and get over this Sat. morning if you plan to be around.  I'd like to lay it out and get started.  I got back last night and I've got the fever.
Jimmy

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #2014 on: August 21, 2008, 12:20:34 am »
A couple bars coming your way Pappy! Gotta clean up after a hard day making bows. Just wash the dogs in the same soap and I guarantee they wont smell it after a while! I don't!!!  ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2015 on: August 21, 2008, 05:33:38 am »
Thanks Tiller, ;)Yes Jimmy I think it is and I will be there.This is Friday for me so I will be headed down this evening.I have some friends coming down today from Ohio so it should be a fun weekend.I still have some bushhogging to do but will be around most of the time.Lots of cooking
bow work and shooting.See yall Monday ,hope you have a good one.Life is good. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #2016 on: August 21, 2008, 08:46:53 am »
Jimmy, hope you can stick around a while Saturday...I'm going to help set up stands Saturday morning, so it will probably be afternoon before I could make it down to the club... :)
Greg

Ranger B

« Reply #2017 on: August 21, 2008, 09:29:24 am »
I'm not 100% sure what the boss has planned but after being gone essentially for 2 months within 5 min. of getting home three of my four kids asked when we were going to Pappy's.   ;D ;D

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #2018 on: August 22, 2008, 09:38:04 pm »
Jimmy, sounds like to me you're raising those kids up right! ;D
Greg

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #2019 on: August 25, 2008, 01:19:52 am »
Me and Brother Tom had a great time at the cabin. Met a few new guys. good weather, good food, shot some, got some ticks, saw what ginsing looks like in the woods,took a ride around the farm, just an all round great weekend. Oh yea, worked on a bow. Thanks Pappy 
Cleves, Ohio

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2020 on: August 25, 2008, 06:15:32 am »
Ya we had a great time[Missed you GregB] :( Had a bunch down and got a lot done.I got a lot more of my bushhogging done in the mornings early before the guys got up. ;D We finished tillering
Tom's bow and also Isaha's Osage he has been working on for a while .Also Dan's [Not Bro.Dan'S]
the Other Dan's Hickory finished  .I made a couple of Knifes and Dan done some art
work on some deer antlers that look great.Bro. Dan also got his Osage floor tillered and straightened and reflexed and ready for tiller.All in all it was a very busy weekend.Grant also got his Hickory on the tiller stick.I think this was the most we have had down in a while.O ya Jimmy [Ranger B] got his
Hackberry stave ready to be floor tillered I think all in all we got 2 ready for tillering and 3 finished tillering and one about half done.We also had time to shoot and eat Yes Life is good.Then
Sunday I spent the day with miss Joanie it was our 35th anv.So all in all it was a great weekend.Wished yall could have been there.  :) Jesse working on some cain arrows and
supper Thursday night.  :)
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 09:43:16 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2021 on: August 25, 2008, 06:18:43 am »
Giving Dan a little help in laying out his bow.He was very tied after getting the bark and sap wood off. ;) ;D
   Pappy

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 09:43:49 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2022 on: August 25, 2008, 06:23:07 am »
Little more Osage work,John doing a little napping and Stacy with some of the Ginseng root he found,Man that guy can see it in the woods,I think he can smell it. :)
   Pappy

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 09:44:26 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2023 on: August 25, 2008, 06:27:20 am »
A knife I put a handle on ,The blade was the one John was working on,Mounting a couple of heads on some arrows for Dan.Supper Friday night and Dan working on his Hickory.A friend of his looking on
I think he will be hooked also. :)
   Pappy

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 09:45:03 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2024 on: August 25, 2008, 06:30:59 am »
Jimmy and Grant woirking on some bows as the kids watch,Little Bo Bo  is the keeper of the fire for the weekend. Also Tom's bow on the tiller stick and first brace. :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good