Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4633108 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Life is good
« Reply #11430 on: October 27, 2014, 09:31:03 pm »
Thanks, Steve, it'll be a great time, for sure. :)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #11431 on: October 28, 2014, 04:56:38 am »
It is Pat  ;) :) :) :) Thanks guys i know the kids seem to have a big time. Can't wait Dave/Eddie I should be there by noon or so Friday,get the fire going and then just maybe try and slip in a hunt before the crowd. ;) :) The weather looks like it is going to cool a bit,low 30's Friday night,you FL. boys better where you Man pants and real shoes. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #11432 on: October 28, 2014, 06:48:58 am »
Good luck guys.  I expect some nice kill pictures next week and even better stories. :laugh:
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #11433 on: October 28, 2014, 04:26:09 pm »
Pappy, I've got Thermacells' remote boot warmers, they'll work fine in Flip flops or Croc's ;).
Lakeland, Florida

Offline Danzn Bar

« Reply #11434 on: October 28, 2014, 07:09:38 pm »
 :o You've got some good stuff there Eddie  :)
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11435 on: October 29, 2014, 05:19:59 am »
Well it is only supposed to be 32 degrees or so,so yall should be fine. :) Had a good evening yesterday,still the deer didn't want to come in and play but did see a nice buck at about 12 yards and 2 really nice longbeards at about the same range,[ Turkey is open right now with bow]close but no cigar. :) Maybe today if the rain stops,at least some of us can kill deer,here is a pictures Of RangerB's yesterday, I here he has a good story to go with it,hope to here that this weekend. ;) :)
Nothing like a Deer and then top it off with a good story to go with it. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #11436 on: October 29, 2014, 07:03:58 am »
Nice deer Jimmy!  Pappy, I know it is just a matter of time until the flood gates open and you have a pile of backstraps in the freezer.  It is nice of you to hold out and let the other guys get a head start ;) ;D
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11437 on: October 29, 2014, 07:21:38 am »
 ??? :o :) :) ;D ;)  head start, ya right. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #11438 on: October 29, 2014, 10:50:16 am »
Jimmy always has a good story, can't wait. :) Yea, Greg, I appreciate him waiting, also. That's what I'd do. ::) ;)
Lakeland, Florida

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11439 on: October 30, 2014, 05:55:52 am »
Yep Eddie and you will probably get to here it Saturday,what time do you think yall will be rolling in ?
DaveO plans on being there Friday mid day and we plan on hunting Friday evening.Man the woods were dead yesterday,  ??? :-\ :-\ only seen 2 Squirrel and very few birds,very peaceful but dead. :)
No hunting today,got to go early vote,Can't vote next week cause I will be at the Cabin with all my buddies trying to put an arrow in something, :) :) so I need to do some shopping and vote today. :)
It is the time of year I like to spend all the time in the woods I can,dead or not you just never know what might show up at any time. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #11440 on: October 30, 2014, 08:55:44 am »
Good luck this weekend - Mark, Eddie, Dave!  Looking forward to stories.
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #11441 on: October 30, 2014, 10:37:30 am »
Thanks, Matt. Mark, we should roll in around daylight Saturday.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #11442 on: October 30, 2014, 11:56:25 am »
Good luck on your hunt this weekend guys. Pappy, Eddie will bring you luck!  ;) Dave, keep them under control...yeah, right!  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Otis

« Reply #11443 on: October 30, 2014, 08:56:26 pm »
I know a good time will be had by all.  :)  A guy can't hang out with this crowd and not have a good time.  We're gonna eat good, work on bows, and hunt some too.  Life will be so good.  The truck is loaded except for the cooler.  The peppers are done and Debbie is making the chicken rollups as I type.  I'm not gonna get to stay as long as usual, but, anytime to get to go down there is worth it.  Oh, Debbie even made us a chocolate cheese cake for after the main course. ;D  Hope everyone has as good a weekend as we're gonna have.

David

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11444 on: October 31, 2014, 06:03:40 am »
Cool Dave,the weather don't look that good for today and early in the morning but after that looks good till mid week. I am sure we will make the best of it. ;) :) Really looking forward to this, laid out some stuff yesterday and Miss Joanie and I went shopping so you are right Dave we will eat good if nothing else. Rocky/Kevin sent me a big box of goodies also,they will fit right in for the week. Thanks Guys much appreciated. ;) :) :) Went  out yesterday,still the deer and staying out of sight,had 5 Tom at 15 yards but just not quite where I needed them for a shot.O well again,maybe today,hope the deer get to moving better this week than they have been for these boys that are making the long trip, I can hunt anytime. :) Hope yall have a good one. I will check in from time to time. Pictures and stories next Monday. ;) :) :) Life is Good. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good