Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4609505 times)

Offline chamookman

Re: Life is good
« Reply #15360 on: November 22, 2017, 02:49:29 am »
You and the Family have a Blessed Thanksgiving Mark  -C- :OK ! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #15361 on: November 22, 2017, 03:30:06 am »
Back at you Bob, ;) :) Beau and I are headed to the wood in a little while and then again tomorrow morning for or annual Thanksgiving morning hunt, we been doing this since he was 9, only missed one year while he was in school in WY. I really look forward to it.
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Badger

« Reply #15362 on: November 22, 2017, 05:12:02 am »
  You sure do wake up early Mark

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #15363 on: November 22, 2017, 05:18:55 am »
Happy Thanksgiving Pappy to you and yours. Seems like you all had a few extra special blessings to be thankful for this year.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline GlennM

« Reply #15364 on: November 22, 2017, 06:09:49 pm »
Happy Thanksgiving to your clan Pappy and the rest on the Twin Oaks gang. Headed out in he morning to hunt with my daughter. She so busy with school we only get a few opportunities to go. Since she still has interest I capitalize every time. I heard Gary is moving into modern times and is texting now. Lol

Glenn

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15365 on: November 23, 2017, 06:59:56 am »
Yes he is Glenn, I told him next thing I know he will be on a computer. ;) Yes I missed this morning hunting but with this new grand baby life has changed for Beau and I just have to learn and deal with it. ;) They are coming by here for a little while on there way to the other grand parents. :) Glenn look forward to seeing you and the rest of the NY boys in Dec. Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving and the rest of the holiday season. :) Yes Steve I do, ;) ant got over that yet, best part of the day for me. ;) :)
 Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15366 on: November 24, 2017, 04:04:38 am »
Well it's Friday, Even though I am retired I still get excited about Friday, headed to the cabin for a couple of days to hunt and what ever. :-\  Had a great thanksgiving with Family yesterday and now I am ready to go work off some of that great food I ate. Hope yall have a good one also. ;) Life is Good. ;) :) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Chief RID

« Reply #15367 on: November 24, 2017, 05:35:49 am »
Have fun Pappy. The leaves are down and everything has changed. Time to reevaluate. First I have to get out there. Cold this morning. Good luck with the deer. They have been frustrating here.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #15368 on: November 24, 2017, 09:46:15 am »
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and good weekend Pappy. heard from Dave yesterday, he got a doe and his wife Debbie got a nice buck.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15369 on: November 26, 2017, 05:47:17 pm »
Thanks guys, had a great weekend.Had a tough day hunting Friday :-\  but that is a story for another time, the rest of the of the weekend went great. Got some shop work done/all the last leaves and gutters cleaned up and cut 4 large dangerous trees around the shop and registration, cut and on the ground, still lots of clean up but at least they are safely on the ground plus we are about out of fire wood so this should stock us back up for the winter. Here are a few pictures of the fun. :) My girls just shopping around. One osage ax handle ready to sand and finish. ;)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15370 on: November 26, 2017, 05:50:02 pm »
Another handle getting fitted. J man took a nice buck Saturday morning, very nice young man that loves to hunt. :) The last of the mowing and mulching of leaves for the year. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15371 on: November 26, 2017, 05:52:11 pm »
Then to the tree challenge, view before the cutting, they were all close to the buildings and all leaning the wrong way, it is really a big relief to have them down safe.  ;) ;D ;D ;D
 Pappy
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 05:59:21 pm by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15372 on: November 26, 2017, 05:55:29 pm »
Don is in the club and also works for Nashville elect. Big asset for us to have folks like that in the club to pitch in and give us a hand when we need them. Sister like to ride on the tractor, in fact she likes being where ever I am. :) Big Maple safe on the ground. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15373 on: November 26, 2017, 05:58:39 pm »
Then on to the 2 big Ash trees and 1 large Walnut. More mowing and new gravel spread for the upper camp ground. Yall all know that it sometime rains at the Classic ??? ::)  and the more gravel the better. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15374 on: November 26, 2017, 06:01:12 pm »
The couldn't have fell better, only blocked a little of the drive in and Kevin took care of that with the tractor and bucket. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good